Groups

Scart lead - to buy online

Banned
    I know this sounds silly but wont be getting up town for at least another week, anywhere online i can buy, tried deal extreme but dont think they sell them, could do without stupid postage costs

10 Comments

have you looked at kenable.co.uk?

Cheapy one's at woolies: woolworths.co.uk/web…884 Now: £3.89. Use code freeww for free delivery
    This 1-metre Scart to Scart cable allows you to transfer pictures with stereo quality between TV, video, satellite and DVD equipment. :thumbsup:

OR woolworths.co.uk/web…037
    Now: £5.99
    This locking 1m scart lead connects TVs to DVDs, videos, satellite and Freeview set-top boxes. Its gold-plated connector improves picture and quality, while the locking is designed to prevent loose connections.

Play.com from about £2.99, playtrade from about £1.63

Heres the search link:
    play.com/Ele…e=1

You could pick one up from the supermarket with your shopping for a couple of quid...

Are your pound stores in town as well? You can pick up a scart lead in pound stores.

Original Poster Banned

free view to tv is just male to male yeah? if so the one on play for £1-63 would do

As i have said wont be going to town for over a week now, my local shop doesnt sell stuff like this and to go up town just for this is gonna cost me £2-50 before buying the scart so for £1-63 its ok

sass I'll send you one for free as I have loads I dont use.

sassie;2411870

free view to tv is just male to male yeah?

Yes......all connections need a male end scart as all appliances like TV ,sat boxes and sky boxes have the female socket :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2411916

sass I'll send you one for free as I have loads I dont use.

awww gav, your such a sweetie but have just ordered one, you know me miss impatient:oops:

But thanks for the kind offer xxx

Cool no worries.

Just thought I'd do my good deed for the day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270929
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2657

See more discussions