Scary Insomnia!

Adults who suffer chronic sleep problems may be more likely to try to commit suicide, US research suggests..............

this scares me

11 Comments

Isn't that a gimme?

If you sleep less = you feel worse = more likely to top yourself.

Not exactly a revelation! ;-)

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4798633

Isn't that a gimme?If you sleep less = you feel worse = more likely to … Isn't that a gimme?If you sleep less = you feel worse = more likely to top yourself.Not exactly a revelation! ;-)

still a scary thought that ppl kill themselves cos they cant sleep, lack of sleep does mess with your mind though

Glad you don't live in the US:)

I remember at school, reading about an experiment that was conducted years ago, to do with sleep deprivation. They had a group of people and just as they started REM sleep, they woke them up. can't remember how long they did it for, but it wasn't long, but they had to stop the study because the people were going crazy, one of them even had a psychotic break!

Not really surprising that lack of sleep can make people do desperate things I guess.

I have been using binaural beats combined with hypnotherapy.
It might not work for everyone but i found it very helpful.

ah crap

Smeagol ah crap

ilovelilac;4798698

still a scary thought that ppl kill themselves cos they cant sleep, lack … still a scary thought that ppl kill themselves cos they cant sleep, lack of sleep does mess with your mind though

Yeah tell me about it - had less than 3 hours sleep in the last two nights and today has been a baaaaad day

Original Poster

fireheaven;5016443

Yeah tell me about it - had less than 3 hours sleep in the last two … Yeah tell me about it - had less than 3 hours sleep in the last two nights and today has been a baaaaad day

i'm used to my insomnia now dont think i'll be dying anytime soon as i have someone that keeps me happy even when i cant sleep :)...... most of the time :giggle:

ilovelilac;5016522

i'm used to my insomnia now dont think i'll be dying anytime soon as i … i'm used to my insomnia now dont think i'll be dying anytime soon as i have someone that keeps me happy even when i cant sleep :)...... most of the time :giggle:

Aww its good you have that - lucky lady :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions