Schlong envy....

Found 22nd Jan 2011
On Livingit now! How many of you guys would have your member in a vice, to make it bigger....horrific if you ask me....anybody had it done lol?

1. Misc
  2. HP Envy
21 Comments

oO got it stuck in my zip once, but that had the opposite effect !

I currently have mine in a vice...well vice / hand same thing

go to the zoo and ask the same question from an elephant

Original Poster

richp

Looooooooool its well funny, vacum pack enlargement system. Should i order you one Richie?

And women think giving birth is painful,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

richp

Banned

addjon

Are you mentally unstable?

Original Poster

addjon

Last time i went to the zoo, elephants couldn't talk. Is it the drugs again addjon?

Original Poster

Oh its the other side of the coin now.....fellas with massive ones...I'm sure that was ASB getting interviewed :O

Lulu'sMammy

Last time i went to the zoo, elephants couldn't talk. Is it the drugs … Last time i went to the zoo, elephants couldn't talk. Is it the drugs again addjon?

lol yeh

Lulu'sMammy

Looooooooool its well funny, vacum pack enlargement system. Should i … Looooooooool its well funny, vacum pack enlargement system. Should i order you one Richie

yeah a small plain brown jiffy envelope should cover it, the postage I mean.

DangerGod

Are you mentally unstable?

??????

How could you be envious of a schlong? He spends all day crammed in dark, damp conditions, and the only time he gets to see daylight is to be shoved in a darker, damper area or beaten up until he is physically sick. Hardly sounds he life to me.

Original Poster

richp

yeah a small plain brown jiffy envelope should cover it, the postage I … yeah a small plain brown jiffy envelope should cover it, the postage I mean.

Sorting it Rich, but surely the wife dangling from it would have the same effect lol

Original Poster

gbspurs

How could you be envious of a schlong? He spends all day crammed in dark, … How could you be envious of a schlong? He spends all day crammed in dark, damp conditions, and the only time he gets to see daylight is to be shoved in a darker, damper area or beaten up until he is physically sick. Hardly sounds he life to me.

BORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Lulu'sMammy

Sorting it Rich, but surely the wife dangling from it would have the same … Sorting it Rich, but surely the wife dangling from it would have the same effect lol

life's too short, it needs to be instant

Jumpingphil

You haven't realised this already?

He may not be, though. He might only be 7 years old.

just tell the women it only gets big when you are turned on by someone thats hot, she'll then blame herself for your small piece... ha

Banned

I think schlongs are ugly.

DLM

I think schlongs are ugly.

DLM!!! oO

Original Poster

I agree DLM, give me a nice bar of chocolate anyway :-)

Lulu'sMammy

I agree DLM, give me a nice bar of chocolate anyway :-)

but that'll melt in your hand & disappear after 5minutes............oh wait !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text