School children harassing a shopkeeper

Found 6th Oct 2017
If these are your kids CONGRATULATIONS you've failed in every possible way. Please visit a vet and get yourself spayed.

liveleak.com/vie…463

This shopkeeper had warned these kids not to enter his shop ever again due to frequent shop lifting but they decided to ignore his warning and confront him. Quite a common event in the UK now as the kids are very much aware of their legal rights and that nothing can happen to them as they are regarded as minors under law. If the shop keeper had hit the cheeky one who was provoking him, he would have ended up in jail.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
rogparki12 h, 1 m ago

Can't blame the kids , they were born innocent . Down to how they were …Can't blame the kids , they were born innocent . Down to how they were dragged up by their parents (or more likely just one parent) . Fines have no effect on these people (rarely paid ) - I would suggest that the parent /s be given a sentence of 6 hours in the Stocks with an ample supply of dogs droppings, eggs and tomatoes supplied so the local community could vent their disgust .Sadly ,these days , it would be probably violate their Human rights or whatever . Personally I think you have to be a member of the Human race to have "Human Rights " - but that's just me .

Nothing like a bit of stereotyping. There are plenty of single parents out there that do an outstanding job... Likewise plenty of feral kids with parents still together.

The kids here though, disgusting.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 7th Oct 2017
18 Comments
Our small local shop only allows 2 children in at a time and they have to leave any bags they have at the door.
Can't blame the kids , they were born innocent . Down to how they were dragged up by their parents (or more likely just one parent) . Fines have no effect on these people (rarely paid ) - I would suggest that the parent /s be given a sentence of 6 hours in the Stocks with an ample supply of dogs droppings, eggs and tomatoes supplied so the local community could vent their disgust .

Sadly ,these days , it would be probably violate their Human rights or whatever . Personally I think you have to be a member of the Human race to have "Human Rights " - but that's just me .
rogparki12 h, 1 m ago

Can't blame the kids , they were born innocent . Down to how they were …Can't blame the kids , they were born innocent . Down to how they were dragged up by their parents (or more likely just one parent) . Fines have no effect on these people (rarely paid ) - I would suggest that the parent /s be given a sentence of 6 hours in the Stocks with an ample supply of dogs droppings, eggs and tomatoes supplied so the local community could vent their disgust .Sadly ,these days , it would be probably violate their Human rights or whatever . Personally I think you have to be a member of the Human race to have "Human Rights " - but that's just me .

Nothing like a bit of stereotyping. There are plenty of single parents out there that do an outstanding job... Likewise plenty of feral kids with parents still together.

The kids here though, disgusting.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 7th Oct 2017
rogparki20 m ago

Making their parent(s) accountable is the best way at present.
The law really needs to change in regards to kids who commit crimes; these days kids are capable of stabbing you and should be treated like the adults that they think they are.
rogparki21 m ago

I believe in the majority of cases a parents play a huge part in how a child behaves and grows up. However I don't believe that it's all on the parents. A part of who your child becomes is purely down to themselves. I believe in the current world we live in and with how big social media is, a lot of children unfortunately fall into a dark place. If you pick it up fast enough you can help but sometimes kids will be kids.
rogparki52 m ago

Blame the parents, or their parents, or their parents, or their parents........
Edited by: "RedLozzer" 6th Oct 2017
Banned
"If the shop keeper had hit the cheeky one who was provoking him, he would have ended up in jail."

I doubt it
rogparki1 h, 6 m ago

Kids know when they're naughty.
Original Poster Banned
They're recording and goading the guy to get the reaction, should have gone for the kid with the phone first. Nothing like seeing a smashed phone to make a teenager cry.
Nothing new here, difference is these days they film themselves.
RedLozzer2 h, 16 m ago

Blame the parents, or their parents, or their parents, or their …Blame the parents, or their parents, or their parents, or their parents........

It's too late to blame the great-great-grandparents.

They died. Last year. Aged 50.
So which LL'er are you graham? pm me if you want.
Right pain in the bottom trying to shop !
Graham
32197145-9DhP4.jpg

Edited by: "Wongy110" 6th Oct 2017
RedLozzer4 h, 7 m ago

Blame the parents, or their parents, or their parents, or their …Blame the parents, or their parents, or their parents, or their parents........

It was probably all the artificial colourings in their ribena!
Kidnap the ringleader, make him some concrete wellies and take him swimming.
Wongy11010 h, 27 m ago

Right pain in the bottom trying to shop !Graham [Image] [Video]

Tune! Buster Bloodvessel ftw
Was a story on the news last week where a gang of feral kids were terrorising a shop keeper so badly that 2 police officers were stationed outside the shop .
It's drummed into kids that they are untouchable under the law ,so if they are aware of this , they must also be aware of what they are doing and be accountable for their actions .
These kids need taken off the streets whether by curfew or detention ,out of school , but the bleeding hearts seek to blame society .
The courts need a total overhaul to protect the good from the bad , and punish the bad , and be seen to punish the bad . On a police prog on tv last week , they picked up a drunk who had been arrested " over 600" times , the copper stated this guy did more hours at the station than he (the copper)did. God knows how much this one person has cost the tax payer .
Edited by: "plodging" 7th Oct 2017
Yes a lot of it is how they have been brought up but kids can be easily led and behave like their peers in order to fit in. That's why I chose very carefully where to raise my kids even moving away from the city over 2 years before starting a family. Unfortunately if the parents haven't been well brought up, chances are neither will their off spring
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions