Found 20th May 2010
Arrrrrrrrrrrgggg cant make a simple decision,my little boy is in reception and has had his 1st class photo [ the whole class}, nice enough picture so do i buy 1 print at £13.50 or a framed pic at £26, seems quite expensive to me, but then again i will neva get a frame to fit otherwise.To me if i buy a print that comes in a rolled up tube it will just get put away in a cupboard and get looked at wheneva or if i have it put in the frame at £26 do i want the whole class on my wall,any ideas or suggestions or has any1 else as undecisive as me

1. Misc
  2. School
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. School
9 Comments

why didnt they do single photo's, most schools do

take him to boots or mothercare in his uniform when they have pixiephoto there you can get a large photo for £7.50

job done

you could get them done cheaper at a studio ^_^

My mom usually buys some kind of pack for my siblings for £16 odd (large age gap don't ask)

Or if that's not an option buy the print and frame it yourself, can probably be done for a lot less than £12.50

I'm not sure i would want a pic of the whole class on my wall, the Boots idea is a good one. I'm sure your son won't care that he hasn't got a class photo when his older, it's the sort of thing you hang on to as a mum for 20 years to then pass it on to the kids when they leave home, form them to either bin it or stick it in the loft:lol:

Original Poster

He has had single pics done in school but this is just a group 1 but just trying to make my mind up weather to have the whole class on my wall,its a bit of unusual pic,not the way my old school class photo was done yrs ago where u all sat in 1 big group ,the class has been split into groups of say 5 and then theres about 6 groups all put together on 1 photo,its a panoramic pic really,if this makes sense

ye we had that done but didnt bother with it, kids didnt want it

oh dear,,,

We still have a few school photos dotted around the house - I'm pleased my parents got them. You can get frames to fit from either a picture frames in town or elsewhere, just take the measurements with you and although not a bog standard frame they won't be too obscure.

julieg;8656885

He has had single pics done in school but this is just a group 1 but just … He has had single pics done in school but this is just a group 1 but just trying to make my mind up weather to have the whole class on my wall,its a bit of unusual pic,not the way my old school class photo was done yrs ago where u all sat in 1 big group ,the class has been split into groups of say 5 and then theres about 6 groups all put together on 1 photo,its a panoramic pic really,if this makes sense

I know what you mean - my daughter just got hers done for the nursery and its the whole class - really different isn't it? She's in the middle of a group of 5 and there's groups of other kids but they all have nursery props in them which is cute and really effective - looks as though they're all together but not. I thoguht it was really unusual and would love to buy it but its really expensive - especially just for one class photo. Jury is still out on this one at my house! Hope you decide soon
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. printing pictures23
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person47
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44

See more discussions