Expired

school shoe cost

Banned 4 replies
Found 28th Nov 2016
How much did you end up having to spend on school shoes this year? my cost was quite reasonable. My oldest daughter 15 had black vans they cost £30 my middle daughter 13 she had plain black lace up plimsolls they cost £4 my 11 year old son also had plain black lace up plimsolls which cost £4 my youngest daughter who is 10 she had school shoes from asda they cost £23

4 Comments

Why is there always a new poster talking about these cheap £4 plimsoles and how they got them for school wear!?

Original Poster Banned

nraja

Why is there always a new poster talking about these cheap £4 plimsoles … Why is there always a new poster talking about these cheap £4 plimsoles and how they got them for school wear!?

Well I've never posted about it before

Nothing beats showing how much you care about your children's feet than getting them some £4 plimsolls oO

why did u waste the 30 and 23 quid for the other 2 u should have got them the 4 quid plimsolls. why are u telling us that we don't work.for social services tell them if u want them take ur kids off u for child neglect plimsolls get wet and are uncomfortable for cold weather is that why u posted on here so someone grasses u up send us us the ur details we can pass them on for u. If u can't afford expensive shoes the charity shops sell real shoes for less the 4 quid and car boot sales aswell.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers23
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    4. Best/cheapest music service66

See more discussions