School shoes

Found 22nd Mar
My eldest boy needs new school shoes to go back next term Ones that last more than a term !!! Any deals
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Not sure about deals, but definitely recommend kickers for durability. My 10 yr old goes through shoes like meals, but so far these have lasted really well. If you can get a deal on a pair, go for them!
I usually buy Clark’s boys shoes off eBay, go instore, get measured, pick shoe design and remember style name, then hunt on eBay for same, usually save £15-£20.
What size do you need
Get him some wellies until he learns to look after his shoes.

Only joking
Primark?
I only use Clarks for my boys, no other brand lasts with them. Luckily enough we have a designer outlet close to us so we can pick them up quite cheap.
Lol. Wellies. He's a size 10. I've bought Clarks in the past and they don't seem to last very long..haven't tried kickers they're v expensive arnt they ?
eBay clarks at this price you can buy twice year as he grows.
or These
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 22nd Mar
Meganhaven26 m ago

Lol. Wellies. He's a size 10. I've bought Clarks in the past and they …Lol. Wellies. He's a size 10. I've bought Clarks in the past and they don't seem to last very long..haven't tried kickers they're v expensive arnt they ?

They can be, but we got ours in a sale, paid £30 for them but well worth it. We always bought Clarks before and they didnt last him long either.
are you buying leather shoes or the cheaper leather look a likes ?

one of best investments a parent can make in a child is their feet. How many adults are there with foot problems, possibly caused by ill fitting and cheaper footwear at a time when they are developing rapidly. They will be no doubt sweating a lot and real leather will help and should be more durable and should be only way to go
Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 22nd Mar
Why not just buy a cheap pair twice?
Edited by: "jb66" 23rd Mar
I've tried buying Clarks in fact the last pair were but they've only just held out to the end of term They were leather and £55. Shoezone ones lasted about a month but they were cheap...I just want a pair to last!!!!!! Does anyone else have the same problems or is it just my boy wrecking them
I've been buying Hotter shoes for many years, they aren't cheap but I've never had more comfortable shoes and they last a very long time. As another poster said Kickers are hard wearing too, I had a pair of trainers from them that I used daily for gardening work and they lasted about 4/5 years.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 26th Mar
Thanks Jake. Do Hotter do shoes for boys. It's a durability problem I've got..any school shoes I buy just don't seem to last my son any time at all!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants