Found 18th Nov 2009
My daughter is starting school in January and I need some grey tights - can anyone recommend any good ones but not too expensive - I have heard Pex are good but not sure if they are really expensive. I looked on M&S and their tights have dreadful reviews! Thanks, Kate

7 Comments

I get my kiddies tights from Next. Also Debenhams are pretty good and theres a sale on at the moment.

George @ ASDA have grey childrens tights, not very expensive!

try matalan ... we struggled elsewere as no stock back in aug but was plenty @matalan ;-)

stick with cheap primark ones they will all end up with holes it from where they fall over in the playground. If they cost £2 for 3 pairs it don't hurt mum soo much as Next ones a 8 pounds odd :w00t:

Next wear very well allways get my little girls from there normally when there is a sale on. But the asda ones wear well.

Original Poster

galareho;6929199

I get my kiddies tights from Next. Also Debenhams are pretty good and … I get my kiddies tights from Next. Also Debenhams are pretty good and theres a sale on at the moment.

thanks! just ordered some in the sale and got quidco, free delivery and exytra 10% of sale prices - love HUKD!!! :whistling:

klf;6929434

thanks! just ordered some in the sale and got quidco, free delivery and … thanks! just ordered some in the sale and got quidco, free delivery and exytra 10% of sale prices - love HUKD!!! :whistling:

I ordered a skirt each for them off Debenhams yesterday using the codes and they arrived today! Love ordering from Debenhams, the service is great! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions