School uniform

Found 16th Jul
Well it’s that time of year again, can anyone point me in the best direction for some good white school shirts, school pinafores and grey cardigans?
I bought from ASDA last year and they haven’t washed or lasted well at all (white shirts).

Where do you buy from?
Also does anyone know of any decent sales due to get a good price.

Thank you
Community Updates
7 Comments
Bought all M&S stuff last year. Pinafores and skirts were good quality and coated which was great until I went to wash them. Had to soap all marks and wash them twice to get them clean. Halfway through year bought from Aldi and cannot fault them.
I usually buy from Sainsbury's when they have their 25% off sale, but their stocking is abysmal so you have to be really quick to get the sizes you want.
Curiously whats wrong with the shirts you bought?
Thank you for your replies, they have just not washed well at all haven’t stayed white as I would have liked and the collars on the younger childs (so maybe a fault) have gone like corrugated cardboard “all lumpy” it’s just strange.
dratsabasti36 m ago

Thank you for your replies, they have just not washed well at all haven’t s …Thank you for your replies, they have just not washed well at all haven’t stayed white as I would have liked and the collars on the younger childs (so maybe a fault) have gone like corrugated cardboard “all lumpy” it’s just strange.

Probably a cheap quality canvas used in the collar hate when that happens. Although it can happen if you've washed at too high a temp too. I don't think any childrens white shirt stays white for the duration they tend to go slightly off white almost a tinge of grey don't they.
adhkarzf6 h, 18 m ago

Probably a cheap quality canvas used in the collar hate when that happens. …Probably a cheap quality canvas used in the collar hate when that happens. Although it can happen if you've washed at too high a temp too. I don't think any childrens white shirt stays white for the duration they tend to go slightly off white almost a tinge of grey don't they.

Ah that would make sense, was only this years shirts to be honest, did think I had just got very bad at washing lol! I normally wash them in a 60degree, think I will definitely try another brand this year.
Sainsbury’s are great.
mummy2babies1 h, 20 m ago

Sainsbury’s are great.

Thank you, think this will be my next buy this year.. fingers crossed :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants