Schwartz Flavour Shots

Found 6th Jan 2016
Does anyone buy the Masala curry one as I just can't get them anymore,every supermarket I go in doesn't seem to stock them any longer,I've tried several Asda's Tesco,Morrisons & Sainsburys & no luck.Does anyone know a supermarket that stocks them please?
I'm going to email Schwartz next as these are my absolute favourites and I will be most upset if they are discontinued!

1. Ask
  2. Schwartz
8 Comments

I'm sure I've seen them in B&M

Um, sorry.. I pick these up when they're 70p somewhere, with 50p back on a cashback app... Was in Asda recently- usual story, incorrect SEL, showing price as £1.39, so I asked a nearby staff member to scan for me- ta-dah, they're were 70p, but the staff member did tell me he thought they were being discontinued Then again, that's one staff member in one Asda, so who knows? Sorry if it's bad news, but might save you doing the rounds needlessly.

Original Poster

I will have a look in B&M thanks.

Several supermarkets did have them reduced a while ago,we bought all we could find and did get cashback on COS.

I've had a reply from Schwartz already,looks like the stores have chosen not to stock them,god knows why,they are twenty times better than the sauces in a jar.

You can buy them direct online so I've just purchased X)

Schwartz merchandisers are responsible for restocking the stands in store, however, they are only able to take into store Schwartz products that are listed by the store head office buyer, we therefore are unable to take into store unlisted lines.

Ooh, I never noticed any reduced, so you did well there. I agree completely- these are infinitely better than a jar, much more intense. Nice quick response from Schwartz

If it's the Mild Masala Curry one, it seems to be available on Amazon, here.

Hi, They have stopped making them. I emailed Schwartz last week and they said they have been discontinued. which is really bad news as we loved the masala ones.
Does anyone buy the Masala curry one as I just can't get them anymore,every supermarket I go in doesn't seem to stock them any longer,I've tried several Asda's Tesco,Morrisons & Sainsburys & no luck.Does anyone know a supermarket that stocks them please?
I'm going to email Schwartz next as these are my absolute favourites and I will be most upset if they are discontinued!
[/quote]

Original Poster

I know they have been discontinued I emailed them too

Thank you for your email regarding our Schwartz Flavour Shots range.

After extensive market research and fall in consumer demand, this particular product has now been withdrawn from product range and all stock has been exhausted.

We apologise if this in any way inconveniences you and assure you of our best attention at all times

Warm regards

Schwartz Customer Services

Anyone still have a fajita one can tell me the ingredients please?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants