Groups
    EXPIRED

science museum money box deal

hi
    last week there was a deal in new deals for 3 x science museum money boxes with voucher i can't find it now

help pls

4 Comments

Don't bother. Out of stock.

Ordered 3 of these yesterday, they were in stock. Still showing as in stock.

5757alan;3253609

Don't bother. Out of stock.

Here's my email:
    Thank you for your recent order from our catalogue. Regrettably, despite making every possible effort, we have been unable to obtain further supplies of the item(s) listed below. If you paid by cheque, you will receive your refund within the next 14 days and if you were paying by credit/debit card, in the unlikely event your card has been charged, a refund will be made against your card. Please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience this may cause. Yours sincerely Carole Wilkes Customer Care Manager 499498 - SCIENCE MUSEUM SAVINGS BANK

Incidentally, I ordered at the weekend and got this update today. Bit suspicious. In hindsight the deal was too good to be true. They've now got my card details. Additionally, they offered what seemed a cheap filler. While you can see from the email, they haven't cancelled the filler. The £3 off for £10 spend won't apply any longer and they charge P&P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …34
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      3. Advice for bank error89
      4. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33

See more discussions