Groups

ScienceDirect

hi,

I feel this is a massive long shot, but does anyone hav full access to ScienceDirect?

i could really do with a journal off there but i dont have access to it.

any help would be much appreciated

Adam

10 Comments

i do!

Original Poster

is there any chance you could e-mail me a journal if i give u the title and my e-mail address?

it would help me polish off my dissertation

yep pm me

Me too through Uni. Let me know if you need anything:thumbsup:

Shewdz;8461685

is there any chance you could e-mail me a journal if i give u the title … is there any chance you could e-mail me a journal if i give u the title and my e-mail address?it would help me polish off my dissertation

Whats your disso on?
    I thought a 'disseration' was a uni project, and so you would have access to SD being that you are a uni student?:thinking:

Original Poster

my uni gives me access to just about every journal site, but not sciencedirect. not very useful. do u hav an individual account or is a group one for ur uni? just curious.

ele-font;8461761

Whats your disso on?I thought a 'disseration' was a uni project, and so … Whats your disso on?I thought a 'disseration' was a uni project, and so you would have access to SD being that you are a uni student?:thinking:

Some uni's only subscribe to a limited number of journals though, related to the subjects and topic/areas they teach in. :thumbsup:

Shewdz;8461781

my uni gives me access to just about every journal site, but not … my uni gives me access to just about every journal site, but not sciencedirect. not very useful. do u hav an individual account or is a group one for ur uni? just curious.

krazie2004;8461798

Some uni's only subscribe to a limited number of journals though, related … Some uni's only subscribe to a limited number of journals though, related to the subjects and topic/areas they teach in. :thumbsup:

Ah right I see.

Original Poster

my dissertation is on the change in gait profile due to water based rehabilitation. fun fun fun.

im not 100% sure why we cant get access to sciencedirect, but all the journals i need seem to be on there.

Big thanks to gratisaja for helping me out. rep added.

Shewdz;8461849

im not 100% sure why we cant get access to sciencedirect, but all the … im not 100% sure why we cant get access to sciencedirect, but all the journals i need seem to be on there.

Money, plain and simple. Someone has to pay for the access and if your university doesn't do it then you're stuffed. Some journals give limited free access but many don't.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow813
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force810
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2256

See more discussions