Scientist Plan Probe To Study Uranus

Found 12th Jan 2011
kotaku.com/573…nus

Dr. Arridge explained to Skymania.com
"We've only really scratched the surface of Uranus.

It remains to be seen if the ESA and NASA are willing to pay $630 million to look at Uranus.

1. Misc
  2. Uranus
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Uranus
4 Comments

OP when did they scratch Uranus?

Bully - Keep your back to the wall and don't pick up the soap no matter what happens, or how nicely they talk to you oO oO

"Uranus is a cold and distant world that hasn't been seen up close for 25 years"

I dont know about it being cold but its never been seen up close for at least 25 years if ever, as far as I know

Edited by: "retiredcynic" 12th Jan 2011

r4ge

well according to the article"Uranus is a cold and distant world that … well according to the article"Uranus is a cold and distant world that hasn't been seen up close for 25 years"You must have been a young lad then

Apologies if all this has brought back painful memories for you.

r4ge

from the article again"It's been a long time since we've gotten up-close … from the article again"It's been a long time since we've gotten up-close and personal with Uranus. Because of this lack of familiarity, scientists have many unanswered questions regarding Uranus. Why does it give off so little heat?"X)

Vaseline, Reduces the friction Lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions