Groups

Scientists arrested for failing to warn of earthquake.

Banned
    Seven scientists and other experts have been indicted on manslaughter charges for allegedly failing to warn residents sufficiently before an earthquake that killed more than 300 people in central Italy in 2009

14 Comments

For once I am going to have to agree with you! Thats just mental!

Banned

Why don't they arrest all the churches / mosques etc. After all, they are representatives of the "person" who allegedly causes these events.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/great-debates/33697d1231198572-anti-green-fail-owned-earthquake-science-news-fail.jpg

Crazy............i think the defence will knock this case for a home run though.

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1701animated-gif-crazy-bat-swing.gif

Banned

OP

surely you have more exciting things to do in your life than think up questions to ask or post news stories on here all day long?

No offence but you really need to get out more. There's a whole wide world away from your keyboard.

Original Poster Banned

csiman

OPsurely you have more exciting things to do in your life than think up … OPsurely you have more exciting things to do in your life than think up questions to ask or post news stories on here all day long?No offence but you really need to get out more. There's a whole wide world away from your keyboard.

Csiman

Thanks for your concern, you know absolutely nothing about what I am doing, or have done today. So please mind your own business.

No offence

Banned

DangerGod

CsimanThanks for your concern, you know absolutely nothing about what I … CsimanThanks for your concern, you know absolutely nothing about what I am doing, or have done today. So please mind your own business.No offence

Its just that you post all day every day and dont seem to have a life outside HUKD. I wouldnt mind if the threads were even mildly amusing / entertaining / interesting.

Its called concern but I'll mind my own business now. I just wish the IGNORE facility stopped you seeing peoples inane threads cluttering up the boards, rather than just ignoring their posts. No need to respond now.

no offence
    Edited by: "csiman" 26th May 2011

the stalk is strong with me but DG was away from hukd for a couple weeks for whatever reason (in b4 creep/stalker alert lol but I didnt see him around in any of the footie threads.)

Well i've taken a fence even if you two haven't

http://manchester-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dscn8142.jpg

Banned

Syzable

Well i've taken a fence even if you two haven't

Like it!

Original Poster Banned

numptyj

the stalk is strong with me but DG was away from hukd for a couple weeks … the stalk is strong with me but DG was away from hukd for a couple weeks for whatever reason (in b4 creep/stalker alert lol but I didnt see him around in any of the footie threads.)

Like I said, he knows nothing about me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1317
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      3. Spotify Family Premium share512
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914

See more discussions