Groups

sciphone, dual sim, what is it, anyone heard of it

hi,

Been looking at these phones, theres alot on ebay and a couple of other sites as well, their being sold for an average price of £70. I dont know much about phones but I believe they are a copy of the i phone, i cant be certain of that though.

Anyone heard of them, are they any good, would you buy one, in the market for a new phone and these looked quite interesting but i dont want to waste my money.

thanks everyone

4 Comments

Ive seen them and they are well nasty-when the screen is lit up it does look like an iphone from a distance but the build quality is shocking and of course you cant use it to connect to apps store/itunes etc.

dealextreme sell numerous iphone clones and far cheaper than ebay if you wanna buy one but I wouldnt.

Banned

Sound quality is absolutely rubbish. Smoke signals seem a bit more clearer than these gyspy phones.

Original Poster

well thats it, mind made up, knew i could trust you guys, many thanks, will continue the search;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      3. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      4. Biscuit addiction2060

See more discussions