scooter girls/boys

Just sitting here thinking about my youth and was wondering if any of you in the "80's" were into scooters eg: vespa's or lambretta's.

have had a look to see if there was a thread posted in the past but cant find anything.

would be nice to see if there were as i had a fab time in the "80's" going on scooter rallys etc, but lets just see what happens to the thread before i start going on.

5 Comments

i was well in2 bmx's and all tht stuff..
2 of my bro's had vespa's tho

Original Poster

i must be too old then as no responce or too embarrassed to admit it!! :giggle:

In my day, my brother had a Chopper bike. Whats happened to them now!? :? :thinking:

As for lambrettas etc, I was a bit too young....

Thought they were the things mods used in the 60's
]http//ww…uk/
Tried to insert a pic from their 60's gallery (p4) but it didn't work.

sofiamary

Just sitting here thinking about my youth and was wondering if any of … Just sitting here thinking about my youth and was wondering if any of you in the "80's" were into scooters eg: vespa's or lambretta's.have had a look to see if there was a thread posted in the past but cant find anything. would be nice to see if there were as i had a fab time in the "80's" going on scooter rallys etc, but lets just see what happens to the thread before i start going on.

I remember them. I was a biker and a scooter guy tried to race me lol.

I had a Suzuki x7 and left him for dead.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084
    3. What an absolute disgrace2149
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313

See more discussions