Scored a great DVD collection today, but it raised a question.

I found the Hammer Horror Originals DVD boxset in almost mint condition today in a charity shop for only £8! It's OOP and they go for between £21 and £45 on Amazon and Ebay. Although I won't be selling them. I've been after the three films in it for a while, but refused to pay much for them.

Now heres the question it raised. The Ultimate Horror Collection contains 21 of the classics but not Dracula, The Curse of Frankenstain and The Mummy (the 3 in the collection I got today). These are all apparently OOP. But why???? Dracula is probably Hammers best loved movie. Why do companies take such a classic (which would sell) Out Of Print and then keep loads of their other lesser films in print?

5 Comments

maybe its gonna go blu ray? i dunno....just wana sbmit a reply!

magicbeans;5945539

maybe its gonna go blu ray? i dunno....just wana sbmit a reply!

HEY!!!!!

Met-Cast;5945575

HEY!!!!!

:-D helooo! sowi i went bed after!!

magicbeans;5946392

:-D helooo! sowi i went bed after!!

:x:x:x :-(

Met-Cast;5946745

:x:x(

haha well it was after midnight!! some of us are pregnant dont u know :giggle: (my excuse for everything...u should try it :p)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846047
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414050

See more discussions