Groups
    EXPIRED

Scotland 9-1 to beat Spain tonight

9-1 will also probably be Leveins formation-anyone else getting fed up with the negativity? If we are gonna lose,surely its better to have a go,rather than hang on for grim death and lose one or two in the second half?

depressing tactics

17 Comments

They will probably lose 9-1.But i agree, his tactics are garbage; playing so negative against a dodgy Czech side, and the poor displays before against two teams we should be going at a lot more than we did because of his nagativity.

And all of this 'we can still qualify' talk is just as bad.It was over when we drew against Lithuania.

Supermod

I hope I am made to eat my words but Scotland have no chance.

Kenny Miller starts

i was actually debating watching the scotland game instead of england....i thought it might of been a more interesting game but judging by the comments in this thread...maybe not! lol

after the most shameful performance I've ever witnessed levein should've been sacked or done the honourable thing and resigned. The man is so far out of his depth its untrue. If george burley had sent a team out with no strikers he'd have been shot.

having said that it wouldn't surprise me if we got something out of tonight, which would be the worst thing possible as it would be papering over the cracks of levein shambolic regime.

You'd get more satisfaction burning your money than wasting it with a bookie at those odds. lol

We're never going to win a tournament so we might as well just aim to play entertaining football. I see no point of playing for draws and hoping for a lucky winner, luck will eventually run out and we'd end up getting to a tournament and getting pumped every game. Hope Spain score in first 5 mins, otherwise it'll be another dreadful game.

Anyone know anywhere online I can watch it? Cant seem to find anywhere

Try [url=myp2p.eu]myp2p.eu[/url]

dungavel

Try myp2p.eu

Been on that, cant seem to get any to work !

come on scotland, 2 nil down nae bother. 2-2.

12mins to go come on Scotland

Original Poster

mcgregor has been awesome! sadly looks like its all for nothing now

hahaha

Great performance which makes fridays debacle against the czechs even more galling.

ants971 person likes this

Great performance which makes fridays debacle against the czechs even … Great performance which makes fridays debacle against the czechs even more galling.

totally agree still can't understand what was behind levein's tactics on friday

Edited by: "shedboy66" 12th Oct 2010

Banned

shedboy66

totally agree still can't understand what was behind levein's tactics on … totally agree still can't understand what was behind levein's tactics on friday

he aint no walter smith is he?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767384
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions