Iom-RF

Come on France!!!!, Wooo!

OI!!!

MON SCOTLAND!!!!

Banned

you beat them last aswell

Noooooooooo Scotland won.....

Damn frogs! :x

whooo hoooo well done Scotland - there'll be a party the night!

crunchybiscuits

whooo hoooo well done Scotland - there'll be a party the night!

Drunken fights ya mean! :giggle:

Amazing result and top of the group! - Who would have thought Scotland could qualify from this group? with France & Italy in it - It's looking more than possible now.

cheeky IOM!

We are coming, we are coming,
    We are coming down the road.
    When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army boys
    We'll be coming down the road!!!

Whoo hooo! Gaun yersels!

Also with hotukdeals freefreebies forum you received a free £5 bet from coral. Therefore quite a few members are £65 richer.
    Well done to the poster

Iom-RF

England get beat then did they.

:w00t: :w00t: OMG!! Another great victory ... but not involving a draw???

Well I'm about to watch the Highlights just to make sure.

Haha brilliant ! What a result !

Wow, I'm amazed at how well Scotland have been playing lately, reminds me of when I was but a young boy, Ally McCoist, jumpers for goal posts..

i'll tell you right now, there will not be a general election in october. if there had to be one tomorrow then the snp would clean up and obliterate any labour mp standing in scotland and all due to the great feel good factor that is now sweeping the country.

incredible result. FFFRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM.

Iom-RF

Actually, that's England.

The Tartan army constantly win fair play fan awards and are the most well behaved fans in Europe.

"They were named the World's Friendliest Fans during the 1998 World Cup, and have won numerous awards over the years from both FIFA and UEFA for their combination of rabid support and friendly nature."

So go take your ignorance somewhere else Engerlunder.

TehSheep

Actually, that's England.The Tartan army constantly win fair play fan … Actually, that's England.The Tartan army constantly win fair play fan awards and are the most well behaved fans in Europe."They were named the World's Friendliest Fans during the 1998 World Cup, and have won numerous awards over the years from both FIFA and UEFA for their combination of rabid support and friendly nature."So go take your ignorance somewhere else Engerlunder.

1998!, That was nearly 10 years ago!

My post was intended as a joke though, You only need to watch the news to see England fans (who are definetly not Scottish! :giggle: ) behaving like hooligans!

crunchybiscuits

cheeky IOM!We are coming, we are coming, We are coming down the road. … cheeky IOM!We are coming, we are coming, We are coming down the road. When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army boys We'll be coming down the road!!! Whoo hooo! Gaun yersels!

:lol:
    I'm still singing

pmcg

Well I'm about to watch the Highlights just to make sure.

dont bother, Scotland aren't that lucky. they will probably lose the highlights :whistling:

Banned

Well done Scotland.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11

See more discussions