Scott Carson as a kid

8 Comments

ha ha ha has anyone seen that film WILLOW

Original Poster

Young Warwick Davis with Gloves:)

Banned

i love how in the one where the ball goes to the right, he shuts his eyes and pulls a funny face when the ball is near him.

p.s. scott carson wasnt too bad in the 2nd half

Heh, yup, best pick on Scott Carson, cause David Seaman, David James, Gordan Banks and the rest never once made a mistake...

Oh and Carson has been great for Villa this season..

thornedlily

Heh, yup, best pick on Scott Carson, cause David Seaman, David James, … Heh, yup, best pick on Scott Carson, cause David Seaman, David James, Gordan Banks and the rest never once made a mistake...Oh and Carson has been great for Villa this season..

Very true.

I like it! Although I was expecting some picture of a bloke with a Big hole in the middle, kinda like a polo man.

it was a bad mistake... but then which england goalie has not made a right clanger over the years?????

I still think it was a mistake to play him, although he has been in good form at club level it was too an important game to play someone with no competitive international experience ( i believe he has only played in friendlies)

Yeh thats was his first competative international, I mean what idiot would put a rookie at international level in properly one of the most important games of your carear, Im can't imagine the pressure he must of been under.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763950
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions