Groups
    EXPIRED

Scottish football betting scandal ahoy!

Breaking news on bbc scotland-investigation underway into last nights motherwell game against hearts after british bookmakers reported "unusual betting patterns" in last nights game-early info seems to suggest that a large amount was placed on a certain motherwell player being sent off and that is exactly what happened.

5 Comments

Just seen this on SSN!

For there to be anything in this it suggests the referee must have been in on it seeing as he gave the Motherwell player a straight red for touching his arm, seemed a bit OTT at the time for a straight red as the Sky Sports commentary team and studio team suggested

Edited by: "jase.2" 15th Dec 2010

I'd hardly say putting £500 on at 10/1 is irregular activity....seems nowadays that if you win at the bookies they will find some obscure reason not to pay out......the only irregularity in betting is the dodgy bookies themselves. They should just admit defeat that they lost and thats it....pay the people for Christ sake and stop throwing down yer knitting needles every time some punter gets a good return.

I dont see bookies shutting down and causing chaos on Grand National days when every punter fancies a bet on rank outsiders with no hope in hell.....if they think mass betting on high oddshots then dont take bets ...simple as.....

StevenA2000_uk

I'd hardly say putting £500 on at 10/1 is irregular activity....seems … I'd hardly say putting £500 on at 10/1 is irregular activity....seems nowadays that if you win at the bookies they will find some obscure reason not to pay out......the only irregularity in betting is the dodgy bookies themselves. They should just admit defeat that they lost and thats it....pay the people for Christ sake and stop throwing down yer knitting needles every time some punter gets a good return.I dont see bookies shutting down and causing chaos on Grand National days when every punter fancies a bet on rank outsiders with no hope in hell.....if they think mass betting on high oddshots then dont take bets ...simple as.....

And your knowledge of bookmaking comes from?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions