Groups

Scottish HUKD's only

Banned
    Stand up and be counted here please

ps all other hukd nationalities i am not trying to get at you or anything i just want to see how many scots are on here.

please dont thread spoil!

60 Comments

Me...but live down south

Broxy;2678163

Me...but live down south

you saw the light then eh

:whistling:

Me! :thumbsup:

im not but my heart is:)

aye :thumbsup:

im not a scott but my partner is, does that count?

Banned

I had lived in scotland for a while before moving to London and then eventually Pakistan for a few months

ai lassie kill the english

(im welsh)

i pict this one - a true blooded scot

http://i38.tinypic.com/33u7vvn.jpg

I am

I'm no Scottish but I live in Aberdeen with 4Yrs.

A Scottish lass here :friends:

Och aye the noo, fit like quine`s and loon`s

Signing in

Geeze a swally eh yur ginger

Raised on Red Cola and frittered burgers here (All family is Scottish - I'm odd one out born down here)! Airdrie & Coatbridge

lol I used to get Pineapple cakes and scottish (square) sausage all the time, damn the scots have a much tastier (if not healthier) diet than us boring half-breeds ;-)

signed

i was walking down the street today wearing my kilt, eating a haggis, drinking a bottle of irn bru
    while doing scottish country dancing and watching still game and tossing a caber

tis the life

Do the Scottish blokes on here have the same inability to see nothing but red sometimes? I'm a real calm guy usually but strewth I go off my head with anger occasionally at the slightest thing hahaha! Can only blame the roots for it :-D

jellybaby22;2678688

a scottish man that can multi task...you are a rare breed :giggle:

A rare breed?..Scottish plain loaf? lol

jellybaby22;2678627

I had for got all about red cola...... I used to love gettin a bottle of … I had for got all about red cola...... I used to love gettin a bottle of that fae the icy!!!!

Got to be Curries though mmm:thumbsup:

jjharvey;2678642

lol I used to get Pineapple cakes and scottish (square) sausage all the … lol I used to get Pineapple cakes and scottish (square) sausage all the time, damn the scots have a much tastier (if not healthier) diet than us boring half-breeds ;-)

Try your local Lewis's store..they may sell square sausage :)..I know the one in Leeds city centre does

jellybaby22;2678750

PMSL...rep given....:p

lol ta

I will be a Scottish laddie. AYEEEEEEEEEE! :-D

defo up 4 that.SCOTLAND NUMERO UNO

anyone remember jubilees from the icy.they where the bomb

Another PROUD scot signing in guys!
    Had to finish my fried mars bar and can of tennents before i came on!

So where about is every1 from thn....
    am from a wee town called Kilwining about 30miles from glasgow

Yum Curries Red Cola, a piece n sausage for breakfast and a pineapple cake with a cuppa tea and a thick rollie(GV). I have a real yearning for my childhood now hahah!

Oysters from the icy as well!

by the way this is to ofb 1988 i cant wait to see rangers lose to hearts reserves tonight ha ha ha

jjharvey;2678813

Oysters from the icy as well!

blackmen where awesome aswell awwww the good old days!!!!

LOL I'm ducking out now; the old Rangers Celtic thing is hilarious, half my family is Rangers half Celtic. Off to the studio, see ya later ladies and germs

big willy style;2678829

wooo, im from edinburgh too
    well penicuik near edinburgh

Tattie scones dipped in runny egg yolk...fab

big willy style;2678775

anyone remember jubilees from the icy.they where the bomb

big willy style;2678829

two national treasures there mate rep+:thumbsup:

bigbob909;2678850

wooo, im from edinburgh toowell penicuik near edinburgh

i played for eskmills u21 a few years back if you know them trained at beeslack hs and the local after the game the railway tavern!!!!

jellybaby22;2678874

i used to live in troon and ayr...not far from kilwining...(i think) now … i used to live in troon and ayr...not far from kilwining...(i think) now live in Stirling...:-D

Oh ya just live a few miles from me

scotland88;2678784

Another PROUD scot signing in guys! Had to finish my fried mars bar and … Another PROUD scot signing in guys! Had to finish my fried mars bar and can of tennents before i came on! So where about is every1 from thn....am from a wee town called Kilwining about 30miles from glasgow

live in good ole Glasvegas

Tru Faith;2678865

two national treasures there mate rep+:thumbsup:

2 right remember going to the icy with about 10 glass cheques(glass bottles) then having to sprint with theses bottles jingling about in a william low bag !!!!ha ha ha classic

jellybaby22;2678874

i used to live in troon and ayr...not far from kilwining...(i think) now … i used to live in troon and ayr...not far from kilwining...(i think) now live in Stirling...:-D

Me too, was in Ayr 2 years ago for a year but it changed, loads of shops closed down, the indoor market is gone as is most of the shops on that corner(poundstretchers is all thats left) the old Clydesdale closed and became a pub which went out of business, there is a poundland across the road now.

Nice little town but too many smackheads there now.

Anyway no one has mentioned the Broons and Oor Wullie yet and Dc Thomson

ryouga;2678908

Me too, was in Ayr 2 years ago for a year but it changed, loads of shops … Me too, was in Ayr 2 years ago for a year but it changed, loads of shops closed down, the indoor market is gone as is most of the shops on that corner(poundstretchers is all thats left) the old Clydesdale closed and became a pub which went out of business, there is a poundland across the road now.Nice little town but too many smackheads there now.Anyway no one has mentioned the Broons and Oor Wullie yet and Dc Thomson

Ah mate the broons and oor wullie ma mum still gets those books every year for her xmas classics
    i havent been in ayr for years tho....i member my mum wouldnt let me jump on the train to glasgow when a was a wee boy but she would let me go to ayr....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047160
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2032

See more discussions