Groups

scottish power putting gas up 19% and electric up 10%?

I am sure that is what was just said on the news, if so OFGEN or whoever it is, need to do something.

26 Comments

Glad I'm not with them, but It'll only be a matter of time before they all follow like sheep.

everyone should hook up several hamsters on wheels to a generator-free electricity!

Streetlamp, SWA cable, Done.

That's a crock of ****!! We use scotish power dual fuel, so this will mean our bills due to rise by almost 30%!!!!

Outrageous!

wazzay2k1

That's a crock of ****!! We use scotish power dual fuel, so this will … That's a crock of ****!! We use scotish power dual fuel, so this will mean our bills due to rise by almost 30%!!!! Outrageous!

Us too :-/

Looks like the family will be sat around candles to keep warm this winter...... if it gets really cold I might let them light them.

SuperEd

me 3

Martin Lewis is on the one show talking about it now

ADMIN Y U NO ON THE ONE SHOW WIV YOUR FWEND MARTIN

Banned

I use sweaty power for gas and electricity, but sure my prices are guaranteed until July 2012

Banned

numptyj

Martin Lewis is on the one show talking about it nowADMIN Y U NO ON THE … Martin Lewis is on the one show talking about it nowADMIN Y U NO ON THE ONE SHOW WIV YOUR FWEND MARTIN

Martin > Paul

SuperEd

guv

I use sweaty power for gas and electricity, but sure my prices are … I use sweaty power for gas and electricity, but sure my prices are guaranteed until July 2012

X)

is too late to switch to a fixed rate tariff?

Thats the scots for ya

Banned

jonny619447

Thats the scots for ya

Spanish actually.......

Doesn't affect us, powered exclusively on DHs emissions!

Banned

numptyj

Martin Lewis is on the one show talking about it nowADMIN Y U NO ON THE … Martin Lewis is on the one show talking about it nowADMIN Y U NO ON THE ONE SHOW WIV YOUR FWEND MARTIN

I hate that guy.

Do you know that his wife saves money on contraception by being married to an ugly moron.

what a **** take

Banned

FilthAndFurry

I hate that guy.Do you know that his wife saves money on contraception by … I hate that guy.Do you know that his wife saves money on contraception by being married to an ugly moron.

Steady dude. Paul can take criticism, but that was way OTT.

dimebars

Spanish actually.......

They get the blame for everything nowadays

Banned

guv

Steady dude. Paul can take criticism, but that was way OTT.

He's some dude off another website.

Banned

jonny619447

They get the blame for everything nowadays

Check your facts - Scottish Power aren't actually Scottish

The same can be said for HBOS and RBS

And I'm not a cucumber fan........too much water

dimebars

Check your facts - Scottish Power aren't actually ScottishThe same can be … Check your facts - Scottish Power aren't actually ScottishThe same can be said for HBOS and RBSAnd I'm not a cucumber fan........too much water

Wow, thats a turn up for the books. (_;)

Cucumber + salad cream = Yummy yum yum yum

We just changed over, due to take the 1st payment this month. We switched from Eon to S.P. Typical!

Banned

Nikki999

We just changed over, due to take the 1st payment this month. We … We just changed over, due to take the 1st payment this month. We switched from Eon to S.P. Typical!

You may be ok if you signed up for a fixed tariff

Banned

wazzay2k1

That's a crock of ****!! We use scotish power dual fuel, so this will … That's a crock of ****!! We use scotish power dual fuel, so this will mean our bills due to rise by almost 30%!!!! Outrageous!

Don't you mean 14.5% or there abouts?

Still a ball ache though.

stefor

Glad I'm not with them, but It'll only be a matter of time before they … Glad I'm not with them, but It'll only be a matter of time before they all follow like sheep.

you been watching the one show? lol..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1425
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047142
      3. word association Game73944522
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions