Groups

Scottish Power @ Quidco £110 / £55 for dual / single fuel sale

Scottish Power has increased cashback to a record £110 for dual fuel and £55 for single.

------------------
    Cashback will not be paid for energy retention sales, new customers only. Cashback is not paid for prepayment meter transactions.

Cashback will only be paid for orders placed completely online. Cashback is only payable when you opt to pay by Direct Debit only.

This offer is not applicable to existing customers or to any members who have recently applied for cashback with Quidco and ScottishPower and have a pending application.

6 Comments

Not suitable for deals being cashback only, moved to Misc

£101 isn't it?

My bad, £110 it is!

only swap if the energy is cheaper

Banned

vbeardmore;6671706

only swap if the energy is cheaper

too right! They are £150 more than I currently pay per year

also, Cancellation Charge (£30 Elec, £20 Gas) if you leave before December 2010

csiman;6671909

.....Cancellation Charge (£30 Elec, £20 Gas) if you leave before December … .....Cancellation Charge (£30 Elec, £20 Gas) if you leave before December 2010

Highest cancellation charges out there... although I'd save about £60 an year by switching to them

edi;6671997

Highest cancellation charges out there... although I'd save about £60 an … Highest cancellation charges out there... although I'd save about £60 an year by switching to them

Depends how you look at it, the cancellation charge on first utility is approx an extra 15% on your bill. So cancel after 11 months and you're looking at approx £150 for most people to cancel!

Similar with Npower.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …814
      2. word survey11
      3. What would be HELL to you?2227
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710953

See more discussions