Groups

scottish recipes

here is a website that contains hundreds of recipes from biscuits to soup

spanglefish.com/sco…204

12 Comments

Here is a website that contains thousands of recipes from all around the world. Amongst other things

Clicky

Original Poster

sancho1983

Here is a website that contains thousands of recipes from all around the … Here is a website that contains thousands of recipes from all around the world. Amongst other thingsClicky:D

funny

dba58

funny

I detect a hint of sarcasm! (_;)

Original Poster

munnski

I detect a hint of sarcasm! (_;)

no just cant get the emoticons to appear

Banned

Surely the only recipe a Scot knows is:

1. Purchase heroin from dealer with dole money.
    2. Spoon and lighter
    3. Syringe

master_chief

Surely the only recipe a Scot knows is:1. Purchase heroin from dealer … Surely the only recipe a Scot knows is:1. Purchase heroin from dealer with dole money.2. Spoon and lighter3. Syringe

Scots have better Chefs than Eeeeeeeeeeeeeenglaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.

master_chief

Surely the only recipe a Scot knows is:1. Purchase heroin from dealer … Surely the only recipe a Scot knows is:1. Purchase heroin from dealer with dole money.2. Spoon and lighter3. Syringe

You sound like you know who when you come out with crap like that!!!

Banned

bossyboots

You sound like you know who when you come out with crap like that!!!

Harmless banter dear bossy, nothing wrong with poking a bit of fun with some stereotyping surely?

Original Poster

master_chief

you seem to know that recipe better than me know any other recipes?
    Edited by: "dba58" 4th May 2011

master_chief

Harmless banter dear bossy, nothing wrong with poking a bit of fun with … Harmless banter dear bossy, nothing wrong with poking a bit of fun with some stereotyping surely?

Okay, will put your picture back up on my bedroom wall

Banned

bossyboots

Okay, will put your picture back up on my bedroom wall

Remove the needle from between toes first though won't you

LOL Scottish recipe site that doesn't list best scots dish ever (stovies) but has Sussex lardy cakes. hmmmm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions