Groups

Scrap Peugeot Door wanted

Some nice person decided to break into my Peugeot 206 by levering the door in half...and I have a quote off a garage for just under 1k to sort out, which i really cant afford. I am not going to claim through the insurance as I am young and only had the car a couple of months, so the insurance would just double and i would have to pay the excess so it would probabily work out more expensive for me.

My question is, does anyone know of any scrapyards in they yorkshire area that might have a black peugeot 206 passenger door kicking around somewhere?? I know some places take wrecks and salvage the useable things, just never actually seen any.

Rep for any good advice...thanks

11 Comments

Auto trader would be a good place to start looking.

thesaint;4236937

Auto trader would be a good place to start looking.

For a door? They sell whole cars.:?

I'm sure someone from Yorkshire will be along soon to tell you where the scrapyards are, there are almost certainly some. Meanwhile, keep an eye on ebay

Original Poster

peodude;4236967

For a door? They sell whole cars.:?I'm sure someone from Yorkshire will … For a door? They sell whole cars.:?I'm sure someone from Yorkshire will be along soon to tell you where the scrapyards are, there are almost certainly some. Meanwhile, keep an eye on ebay

yeah i found a perfect one on ebay...then a 'friend' said he could sort it and fit it etc, so i let the ebay one go, then the 'friend' said he couldnt get a decent door........thought my luck was in with the 1st one i found on ebay...unlikely there will be another, taa tho

Original Poster

Smeagol may help not surehttp://used-car-parts-scrap.vivastreet.co.uk/used-car-parts-classifieds+south-yorkshire

if you look at auto trader or the adtrader sites they have cars in for spares or people breaking cars advertising the bits

]Yell results.

peodude;4236967

For a door? They sell whole cars.:?

Try the classifieds, there are dozens of breakers in there.

try DMS doncaster motor spares it's a really big wreckers
    Yard you would find them on the Internet hope it helps. You could also try the Internet I think it's called 1st for spares you type in what you require and then wreckers email or text
    You to offer you what they have incl p&p then you accept the bid you like if any x good luck

Original Poster

thanks everyone x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions