Found 26th Sep 2009
Sigh, ok... make sure when on that page you don't press the refresh button. It loaded strangely on my screen, so I pressed F5 to make it all pretty again. Now it's telling me I've already played today. What's with that?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

guess you played and lost lol xxx

Join the club

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6404068

guess you played and lost lol xxxJoin the club

That's just the thing. I didn't play at all. Unless the idea of the game is to press the refresh button...

Original Poster

Ah well, guess I found a flaw. Just hoping nobody else makes that mistake. I'll just try again tomorrow

You dont need to play for it to register if you win or not. As soon as you click the scratch and win link it registers a win or a loose.

Zeipher;6404082

That's just the thing. I didn't play at all. Unless the idea of the game … That's just the thing. I didn't play at all. Unless the idea of the game is to press the refresh button...

yeah they dont need to actually be scratched off....loading the page gives you go and allocates you anything you win....scratching them is 'just for fun' so you have played...and if you have won it would be displayed in the vouchers area....guess you didnt win

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6404102

Fire Fire Sorry like everytime.

LOL! So I didn't miss out on anything. I was just looking forward to actually scratching those things off.

Sad little life I lead

Zeipher;6404117

LOL! So I didn't miss out on anything. I was just looking forward to … LOL! So I didn't miss out on anything. I was just looking forward to actually scratching those things off.Sad little life I lead

It leaves awful scratches on the screen if you actually try to scratch em off xxx:roll:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6404130

It leaves awful scratches on the screen if you actually try to scratch em … It leaves awful scratches on the screen if you actually try to scratch em off xxx:roll:

:thumbsup: I've got a touch screen laptop :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    2. word association Game74244899
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2355
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70564

See more discussions