Groups

Scratch Removal

Does anyone know if those machines in gamestation work to remove scratches? My idiot fiancee moved my 360 while there was a game in there.
    So now a copy of tiger woods 10 doesnt work. I have another copy and 11 so if anyone wants to try their luck they can have it.

12 Comments

I had a game that did not work fifa 09 went to a game shop in liverpool cost me £2.00 to fix it removed all the scratchs game was like new......................

Original Poster

Was just wondering if i just had an expensive frisbee! lol

yea they work wonders lol if it dont work the first time get it done twice i had a big circle ingraved in one disc and it still work after 3 times in tht machine

vicknanth

yea they work wonders lol if it dont work the first time get it done … yea they work wonders lol if it dont work the first time get it done twice i had a big circle ingraved in one disc and it still work after 3 times in tht machine

aaahhh really! I got a MW2 done at gamestation last week and still wasnt working - so will take it back down and get it redone

Cheers!

Original Poster

Anyone want it?

dh058977

Anyone want it?

I will take if it's free

spitroast

Original Poster

For postage yeah

if you still got it i'll take it for postage, let me know

Original Poster

I suppose il have to close this and wait 7 days first though.

Original Poster

numptyj

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tiger-woods-pga-tour-2010-xbox360-4/728356then throw the busted one at your fiancee lol

Lol, thanks for that but I have already replaced it actually, for some reason she volunteered to go into town rather quickly to replace it! Lol. Note - this was of course done out of love and had nothing to do with the other bloody shops she could go in while she's in town!! Grrr any excuse!

Edited by: "dh058977" 31st Jul 2010

numptyj

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tiger-woods-pga-tour-2010-xbox360-4/728356then throw the busted one at your fiancee lol

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…12
      2. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.22
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?34
      4. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23

See more discussions