Screen bleeding, What should I do?

7 replies
Found 17th Nov 2007
ebuyer.com/pro…098

I brought this from ebuyer, about 3 weeks ago, its a good montior I like it, but at the top and bottom of the link I am getting bleeding. What should I do, take it back to Ebuyer for replacement or give samsung a ring?

I heard someone that they dont exchange TVs when have screen bleed or soemthing like that :thinking:.

thanks

8 Comments

Your contract is with EBuyer so if it is not up to scratch it will be they who have to bear responsibility; having said that, it may be easier to contact Samsung and get it replaced - certainly worth giving them a call.

How bad is the backlight bleed? If you take a picture of it in a pitch black room with only a black screen on then ill be able to tell you if you can get a monitor with less back light bleed.

Got an elastoplast? :-D

harvie316

]Screen bleeding, What should I do?

What did you do?

Original Poster

I posted it on AV fourms, and they go you should keep it and see if it gets wrose. I done a bit of research and found that most LCD screen bleed slighty. If it gets wrose then ill take it back to Samsung.

my lcd has light bleeding in all 4 corners.pale blue.

Original Poster

VeryVery

my lcd has light bleeding in all 4 corners.pale blue.

what LCD is it mate? and how bad, mines only ever so slighty, but being a AV connsiour and all, it annoys me lol

samsung 32, the tech guys are coming next week to look at it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73826
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions