Screen Damage Query

Posted 25th Jan
I purchased my Samsung S5e tablet a couple of months ago directly from them. This morning I discovered a crack on the screen. I'm usually quite bad at dropping things and breaking them but I'm genuinely not sure how this has happened, I haven't dropped it once and in the last couple of days it has just been in my bag or locker safe and snug in a well protected case.

Do I have any hope at all of Samsung replacing this as faulty or am I looking at forking out for a replacement?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
There is absolutely zero chance Samsung will treat a cracked screen as faulty
7 Comments
You would have to check how long your warranty is for and what it covers
There is absolutely zero chance Samsung will treat a cracked screen as faulty
JohnnyRoller25/01/2020 10:06

There is absolutely zero chance Samsung will treat a cracked screen as …There is absolutely zero chance Samsung will treat a cracked screen as faulty

This.

I worked for Dell years ago and the volume of people who called and said the screen just cracked was incredible.
Brydo66625/01/2020 10:59

This.I worked for Dell years ago and the volume of people who called and …This.I worked for Dell years ago and the volume of people who called and said the screen just cracked was incredible.

I worked for a manufacturer of screens years ago and the complete lack of returns for our weak sub-standard screens offloaded to Dell was incredible.
Something sharp in the bag just caught it at the wrong angle when you picked up or put down the bag!
This site won't work on my mobile, but should give you a cost samsung.com/uk/…en/
What protective case did you have on it?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants