Groups

Screen grabbing

How do I grab a screen picture so as to save it.

I am trying to save a bank statment from my online account and as this is a secure site it wont let me right click and chose "save as"

So I now want to grab the screen picture and save it, so I can send it in an email to get it printed off.

Thanks.

7 Comments

print screen button..then paste on word document

or Ctrl + S

Original Poster

Figured it out, thanks

Good trick if you share your pc with a few other people, close everything, then open 'My Computer' then print Scr, open paint and paste it, then set it as your desktop, i did it years ago and it wound my mum up no end, she would spend ages trying to close the 'open' window

Banned

Or better just prnt scrn the desktop and crop out teh start bar...brings fits of laughter

sancho1983;2895595

Good trick if you share your pc with a few other people, close … Good trick if you share your pc with a few other people, close everything, then open 'My Computer' then print Scr, open paint and paste it, then set it as your desktop, i did it years ago and it wound my mum up no end, she would spend ages trying to close the 'open' window

king1gazza;2895627

Or better just prnt scrn the desktop and crop out teh start bar...brings … Or better just prnt scrn the desktop and crop out teh start bar...brings fits of laughter

evil! but v funny.. i now want to do this to my parents computer :-D

geektechnique.org/med…jpg

that one is better,

set it to full screen

unplug the keyboard and mouse and you'll have fun for a good few minutes ;p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2384
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1014
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201

See more discussions