Screen issue on hukd

Posted 14th Dec 2019
Within the last few days I get a fuzzy screen when I am on the hukd site. The black part of the site can get fuzzy or distorted for a few seconds or part of the site graphics is a white band.

Anyone else experienced this? It only seems to be when I am on hukd and not other site so I am wondering if the site is having some problems rather my laptop screen being faulty.

The problem is on the laptop log on and not on the phone or tablet.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
It's fine for me and it would be unusual for such a new laptop to be faulty.

Perhaps they're trying to put you off coming on HUKD?
As it is only during logon, does it really matter? It's not like you have to logon more than a couple of times a year (unless you're some kind of paranoid freak who logs out every time they leave their laptop )
mutley115/12/2019 11:47

it is not the snow. how do you select the snow mode? it may be the snow …it is not the snow. how do you select the snow mode? it may be the snow mode that is causing issue, that it may be trying to do the snow mode even though i haven't selected it.when did the snow mode come into effect? within the last 3 days or so as that is when i started to get the black bands on the laptop?

I'm struggling to understand your combination of questions & statements. Has your laptop issue affected your capital letters function?
13 Comments
Have you tried viewing the website with a different browser? Also you should try viewing the website with a different computer or device.
Does it look like this? I think you may have the 'Let it snow!' mode on.

39374756-SUyaT.jpg
As it is only during logon, does it really matter? It's not like you have to logon more than a couple of times a year (unless you're some kind of paranoid freak who logs out every time they leave their laptop )
Marseille14/12/2019 23:33

Does it look like this? I think you may have the 'Let it snow!' mode …Does it look like this? I think you may have the 'Let it snow!' mode on.[Image]

it is not the snow. how do you select the snow mode? it may be the snow mode that is causing issue, that it may be trying to do the snow mode even though i haven't selected it.

when did the snow mode come into effect? within the last 3 days or so as that is when i started to get the black bands on the laptop?
mutley115/12/2019 11:47

it is not the snow. how do you select the snow mode? it may be the snow …it is not the snow. how do you select the snow mode? it may be the snow mode that is causing issue, that it may be trying to do the snow mode even though i haven't selected it.when did the snow mode come into effect? within the last 3 days or so as that is when i started to get the black bands on the laptop?

I'm struggling to understand your combination of questions & statements. Has your laptop issue affected your capital letters function?
Marseille15/12/2019 12:24

I'm struggling to understand your combination of questions & statements. …I'm struggling to understand your combination of questions & statements. Has your laptop issue affected your capital letters function?

nothing is an issue on my laptop, which is a new laptop, except the pictures on the hukd site. it seems to happen momentarily when i log into the site (i log in and out several times a day) on the laptop. i also log in and out of the site on my mobile phone and tablet and the problem seems to be on the laptop, but this maybe because i use the laptop more than the other devices to log into the site.

it doesn't happen all the time but only intermittently and i wonder if it is because the site is going through a redesign of the layout. i have noticed today that the black areas of the site have gone grey instead of black, whereas in the previous days it was black.

i am hoping it is not my laptop screen becoming faulty. i haven't had an issue today, the last time this happened was yesterday.
Is this the same laptop your husband spilt something on a few month back?
.MUFC.15/12/2019 12:44

Is this the same laptop your husband spilt something on a few month back?

that has been sold. i have already said this is a new laptop. just bought it recently. so i am hoping it is not faulty. i think it is the site as i have noticed the site's design colour has changed today to more green than it used to be. unless my memory is playing tricks on me.
mutley115/12/2019 12:54

that has been sold. i have already said this is a new laptop. just …that has been sold. i have already said this is a new laptop. just bought it recently. so i am hoping it is not faulty. i think it is the site as i have noticed the site's design colour has changed today to more green than it used to be. unless my memory is playing tricks on me.

I didn't read your previous comment so forgive my ignorance.
It's fine for me and it would be unusual for such a new laptop to be faulty.

Perhaps they're trying to put you off coming on HUKD?
The only issue I've had recently was just as "Flamedeer" began, a couple of logins gave that sort of "bulletin board" layout (all text rather than icons etc.) but when the login succeeded it reverted to normal again. No 'fuzziness' or lines or anything, mutley1. Sorry.
here is a screen print of the screen issue that i am having.

the first one happened a few days ago. i have circled the search bar at the top of the screen, which has gone funny, and the second one happened this afternoon.

the screen goes back to normal after a few seconds??? is this a problem with my pc or the site graphics?

39531486-O0m5V.jpg
39531486-ce5mt.jpg
mutley129/12/2019 16:27

here is a screen print of the screen issue that i am having. the first …here is a screen print of the screen issue that i am having. the first one happened a few days ago. i have circled the search bar at the top of the screen, which has gone funny, and the second one happened this afternoon. the screen goes back to normal after a few seconds??? is this a problem with my pc or the site graphics?[Image] [Image]

It looks knackered, sadly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants