Screen recording on IPhone 7

Posted 16th Sep
Does anyone know how to
do screen recordingon I phone 7? Any help will be appreciated thanks
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Yes I recently discovered this. Go to settings, control centre then customise controls. Click on the green button and it will be added to your control centre in the pic I’ve included (the circle.)
38475349-X334a.jpg
Hi
thanks for reply..the above is to turn data on?? I’ve followed what u said n in
customise controls on the top it says ‘include’ and there’s list of things such as torch etc and there is screen recording but I cannot do anything on this?
I have an iPhone 7 and this is the exact way you turn it on. In the image below you can see I have screen recording added. It should be in the bottom list which says more controls. When you click on the green plus sign it should add to the top list/your. control centre.
38475530-hCFwk.jpg
Once it’s added to the control centre you just need to click on what I have circled below and screen recording will start
38475557-rz8k2.jpg
Oh yes thank u for letting me know and taking the time for this..so would this do live recording of you know codes etc.. eg O2 Priority where screenshots not allowed so would I be able to do recording showing timer counting down?
tryle16/09/2019 22:02

Oh yes thank u for letting me know and taking the time for this..so would …Oh yes thank u for letting me know and taking the time for this..so would this do live recording of you know codes etc.. eg O2 Priority where screenshots not allowed so would I be able to do recording showing timer counting down?

It would be able to record a countdown yes, but as with screenshots there is a risk that an employee of say Thornton’s who is strict or is familiar with screen recording etc may realise and refuse. You won’t know unless you try of course. The easiest way for anyone to get o2 priority if they aren’t on O2 is to get a pay and go sim and top up £10 then they’ll have access without all the faff.
I do have 02 it’s just by the time I finish work get to use any code they’re always all gone and I miss out so I thought if could record whole timer thing-15 mins and I could actually get to use the code
tryle16/09/2019 22:18

I do have 02 it’s just by the time I finish work get to use any code t …I do have 02 it’s just by the time I finish work get to use any code they’re always all gone and I miss out so I thought if could record whole timer thing-15 mins and I could actually get to use the code

Ah ok, I see what you mean. I’m not sure but it’s possible you’re more likely to get refused in that case because some of the employees may know that codes for that day have gone? Who knows, it’s worth a try. Good luck
I can try dont think they would say anything as they’d be able to see live code, they can just be funny with screenshots so what you’ve shown me will it record the whole 15 mins and as live?
Yes I get asked sometimes when I use someone elses code, I get them to record screen for about 30-45s and its usually enough

Most won't care and screenshot is usually fine
Edited by: "Myriad" 17th Sep
I was not aware that there was this feature on my I-phone, I ended up downloading an app to do it. But now I can use this method, thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants