Groups

Screw all that running lark, This thread is now about Angelfairee. Feel free to have a good moan...

Enjoy

34 Comments

I Will Go Sailing No More. Bat out of hell.

Anything by the prodigy i.e breathe, smack my bitch up, no good, firestarter.

i'm to sexy for my shirt - since you like running topless

Original Poster

shedboy66;8957402

i'm to sexy for my shirt - since you like running topless

i do lol but the dundee weather is not soo nice today :lol:

intergeri;8957392

Anything by the prodigy i.e breathe, smack my bitch up, no good, … Anything by the prodigy i.e breathe, smack my bitch up, no good, firestarter.

I was going to put that or Pendulum

micoo;8957410

i do lol but the dundee weather is not soo nice today :lol:

your telling me mate cancelled a round of golf at camperdown due to it pouring earlier

Vince Dicola - Training Montage - probably the best workout song ever!

youtube.com/wat…rC4

darude - sandstorm

This is what you need to download (legally of course)
    play.com/Mus…tml

Original Poster

Djnino;8957592

This is what you need to download (legally of course) … This is what you need to download (legally of course) :)http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/12770075/Ministry-Of-Sound-Running-Trax/Product.html

got it (legagly of course :whistling:) lol

cos of my lack of physical activity recently ive lost a minute on 3.5 mile pace :-( lol took me 24 minutes, used to be 23

Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    All together, now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.

Now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    All together, now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    Now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.

Now the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    [Repeat 4 times]

Now the fascinating witches who put the scintilating stiches in the britches of the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by.
    [Repeat 4 times]

Now if you want to take some pictures of the fascinating witches who put the scintilating stiches in the britches of the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus...

...you're too late! Because they've just... passed... by!

Worst thread ever.

YMCA - Village People

Original Poster

skusey;8957952

Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just … Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. All together, now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. Now the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. Now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. All together, now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. Now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. Now the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. Now the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. [Repeat 4 times] Now the fascinating witches who put the scintilating stiches in the britches of the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus, were just passing by. [Repeat 4 times] Now if you want to take some pictures of the fascinating witches who put the scintilating stiches in the britches of the boys who put the powder on the noses on the faces of the ladies of the harem of the court of King Catactacus... ...you're too late! Because they've just... passed... by!

wayyy to long to read, can you summarise th point of that please

angelfairee;8957964

Worst thread ever.....Now I'm here!

:? :-D

Original Poster

angelfairee;8957964

Worst thread ever.

:-(

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8957974

:? :-D

Oh great, you're back.

micoo;8957975

:-(

What's the point in it? It's not even about me.

micoo;8957971

:owayyy to long to read, can you summarise th point of that please

the court of king caractacus, Rolf Harris. Nearly 80 and a leg end.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8957978

What's the point in it? It's not even about me.

do you want me to change the title?

micoo;8957995

do you want me to change the title?

No. I don't want my name on something this rubbish

Original Poster

angelfairee;8958034

:cry: too far AF, too far

im gonna have to change it now just to spite you

Banned

angelfairee;8958034

yeah, bored people talking about boring jogging , absolutely dull dull dull

Original Poster

goldmax;8958049

yeah, bored people talking about boring jogging , absolutely dull dull … yeah, bored people talking about boring jogging , absolutely dull dull dull

you fat brah?

micoo;8958046

:cry: too far AF, too farim gonna have to change it now just to spite you

Moaning about me is not permitted.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8958066

Moaning about me is not permitted.

but you love to moan :w00t::w00t:

brb, going to get a shower, dont shout at me till im back

Banned

micoo;8958058

you fat brah?

nah, just a different metabolic rate to you so I don't need to run

A thread about AF ahhh what a refreshing change...:p

micoo;8958087

but you love to moan :w00t::w00t:brb, going to get a shower, dont shout … but you love to moan :w00t::w00t:brb, going to get a shower, dont shout at me till im back

I'm getting up at 6.30am tomorrow. I'll shout at you then.

goldmax;8958089

Don't listen to him, he's only started running cause he's got a massive beer belly.

numptyj;8958097

A thread about AF ahhh what a refreshing change...:p

SSSHH. I'm trying to sleep!

Banned

who is this angle fairing bird ?

angelfairee;8958140

I'm getting up at 6.30am tomorrow.SSSHH. I'm trying to sleep!

Good luck with that!

Original Poster

goldmax;8958089

dude, im 6 ft 4, 82 kilos, thin and faily well built, got he highest motablolism ever lol, i run to keep fit not to loose weight :lol:

insult fail

Banned

dog_cop;8958150

who is this angle fairing bird ?

for you....... but a dream;-)

micoo;8958269

dude, im 6 ft 4, 82 kilos, thin and faily well built, got he highest … dude, im 6 ft 4, 82 kilos, thin and faily well built, got he highest motablolism ever lol, i run to keep fit not to loose weight :lol:insult fail

You're still an idiot though.

casparwhite;8958360

for you....... but a dream;-)

Do I need popcorn?

Right you're all boring me, which is nice because it might help me fall asleep.

Banned

micoo;8958269

dude, im 6 ft 4, 82 kilos, thin and faily well built, got he highest … dude, im 6 ft 4, 82 kilos, thin and faily well built, got he highest motablolism ever lol, i run to keep fit not to loose weight :lol:insult fail

m'egos back:w00t:
    angelfairee;8958420

You're still an idiot though. Do I need popcorn? Right you're all boring … You're still an idiot though. Do I need popcorn? Right you're all boring me, which is nice because it might help me fall asleep.

no popcorn, he used all his lines on me years ago;-) now its just "regurts" if thats a word....you get the gist tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions