Groups

screw fix

Banned
    do you have to be in a trade to order off these people? ie, have a business?

14 Comments

Banned

sassie

do you have to be in a trade to order off these people? ie, have a … do you have to be in a trade to order off these people? ie, have a business?

nope they have a factory shop you can pop into, so open to anyone ;-)

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

nope they have a factory shop you can pop into, so open to anyone ;-)

what about online?

Banned

sassie

what about online?

yes they are online as well trade or general public

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

yes they are online as well trade or general public

thank you dog cop, the catalogue i have says trade so thought i would check :oops: thanks again

Banned

sassie

thank you dog cop, the catalogue i have says trade so thought i would … thank you dog cop, the catalogue i have says trade so thought i would check :oops: thanks again

no your money is a good as anyones :-D

Nope My brother is a teacher and has ordered loads of stuff from there.

Dont forget vouchers, there are usually a couple in the voucher section

Original Poster Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Nope My brother is a teacher and has ordered loads of stuff from … Nope My brother is a teacher and has ordered loads of stuff from there.Dont forget vouchers, there are usually a couple in the voucher section

thanks kelly never even thought of vouchers, now i just wish i could find one of them for the labour :giggle:

No vouchers there at the mo :-(

The catalogs have usually got a few vouchers in ill try and find it a sec hopefully i haven't thrown it out yet.
    As well as vouchers they give you points when you order that you can redeem for gifts and they usually give you a free gift in the box when you order from them.

ill pm you if i find a voucher:thumbsup:

There for anyone, one of the large distrubtion factories is in Gloucester.

Just a thought - trade mags usually quote prices ex VAT. I haven't got a Screwfix mag so I don't know if this is the case with them, just something to be aware of

Screwfix actually now belongs to B&Q, and they have just upped the minimum spend for Free Delivery.

Toolstation is far better than Screwfix, and belongs to the original owner of Screwfix.

toolstation.com/shop/

Retail customers are welcome.;-)

depending on what you want you could also try silverline [url]www.silverlinetools.com[/url]

Screwfix were taken over by B & Q a number of years ago now. it was when I was working there and that was about 6 or 7 years ago.

Been using them for years, top service online nearly aways next day delivery, also get 2% off any order using 'Bakanda' cashback deal ( like Quidco but Quidco don't list Screwfix ) also if you get a friend with an account to recommend you i.e give them your name & address they'll get a £10.00 voucher.
    Example - trade price locally bag of fittings £25.00, Screwfix £9.99 exactly the same thing :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Inactive, I used to use screwfix, but toolstation is better value.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions