Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Screws
35 Comments

Banned

I don't know :?

which one

Banned

i was thinking that, who dare take MB moment of fame.... but may have been the mods, seeing as there is a thread dedicated for this kinda thing,.... mehh there boring MB... dont worry

Original Poster

2 away from 10 k posts!?!

what happened ?

Sometimes the mods delete threads for no apparent reason and then don't tell the topic creators why they did it.

Weird........

Congrats on the 1000 (and posts

Original Poster

DangerGod;5176616

i was thinking that, who dare take MB moment of fame.... but may have … i was thinking that, who dare take MB moment of fame.... but may have been the mods, seeing as there is a thread dedicated for this kinda thing,.... mehh there boring MB... dont worry

yeah well i seen loads where people are counting down to solar flares bla bla bla and nowt down before....... own up spammers!

Banned

DangerGod;5176616

i was thinking that, who dare take MB moment of fame.... but may have … i was thinking that, who dare take MB moment of fame.... but may have been the mods, seeing as there is a thread dedicated for this kinda thing,.... mehh there boring MB... dont worry

I just noticed a girlie in your avatar, is she your gf :-D

Original Poster

Bomazu;5176621

Sometimes the mods delete threads for no apparent reason and then don't … Sometimes the mods delete threads for no apparent reason and then don't tell the topic creators why they did it.

sometimes its mods..sometimes stains. gonna find a mod and ask!

teambintip;5176625

Weird........Congrats on the 1000 (and posts

thanks dude x

I'll keep it short and simple.
Wow :w00t:.

teambintip;5176625

Weird........Congrats on the 1000 (and posts

1000?!

Original Poster

DLM;5176630

i was gonna ask that then thought..what if its his sister?!?!?!

More likely member spammed than the mods...a mod would lock it.

emasu;5176637

1000?!

Well spotted

Banned

DLM;5176630

magicbeans;5176639

i was gonna ask that then thought..what if its his sister?!?!?!

Nah its neither, just a good friend of mine :whistling:

I ate it.

mod

I have unspammed your thread magicbeans

Banned

DangerGod;5176659

Aw, you look good together :thumbsup:

mod

DangerGod;5176616

The thread was not removed by any of the mods

Banned

andywedge;5176700

The thread was not removed by any of the mods

i said MAY ... and when you replied saying its been unspammed...i kinda clicked on :thumbsup:

mod

DangerGod;5176717

i said MAY ... and when you replied saying its been unspammed...i kinda … i said MAY ... and when you replied saying its been unspammed...i kinda clicked on :thumbsup:

Just so everyone knows.

We aint that boring you know. Some of us even play dominoes during our breaks from HUKD. Crazy world being a mod, I can tell ya

Original Poster

DangerGod;5176659

oh REALLY>?! how good......

andywedge;5176690

I have unspammed your thread magicbeans

I LOVE U! thanks andy x

Banned

DLM;5176692

Aw, you look good together :thumbsup:

Tanx.. i think you also said that last time i had a pic of me and a girl on? hehe

how are you dlm, good i hope :thumbsup:

Original Poster

andywedge;5176735

Just so everyone knows.We aint that boring you know. Some of us even play … Just so everyone knows.We aint that boring you know. Some of us even play dominoes during our breaks from HUKD. Crazy world being a mod, I can tell ya

:giggle: i have my doubts about edi though :whistling:

DG u should lay the charm on her!!

Banned

raptorcigs;5176750

HI DLM YOU MOVED YET?][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Voucher … HI DLM YOU MOVED YET?][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Voucher Codes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Travel Deals[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=#123889]Code of Conduct[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred] | [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Submit Deals[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Post Images[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]FS/FT Rules[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1]/[/SIZE][/FONT]][SIZE=1][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=blue]Advice[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1]| [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]Search[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Donate [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=#123889]Charity[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nope, still on my mind most of the time :roll:

Banned

raptorcigs;5176750

HI DLM YOU MOVED YET?][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Voucher … HI DLM YOU MOVED YET?][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Voucher Codes[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Travel Deals[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=#123889]Code of Conduct[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred] | [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]Submit Deals[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Post Images[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo]FS/FT Rules[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1]/[/SIZE][/FONT]][SIZE=1][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=blue]Advice[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1]| [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=sienna]Search[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1] | [/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Donate [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][COLOR=#123889]Charity[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Nope, still on my mind most of the time :roll:

Banned

DangerGod;5176757

Tanx.. i think you also said that last time i had a pic of me and a girl … Tanx.. i think you also said that last time i had a pic of me and a girl on? hehe :)how are you dlm, good i hope :thumbsup:

You would look good with any girlie :thumbsup:

I'm alright, got to go to work in the morning :x

Banned

DLM;5176820

You would look good with any girlie :thumbsup: I'm alright, got to go to … You would look good with any girlie :thumbsup: I'm alright, got to go to work in the morning :x

hmmm is that an insult ? :w00t:

or was it meaning any girl would look good with me?

Banned

DangerGod;5176847

hmmm is that an insult ? :w00t:or was it meaning any girl would look good … hmmm is that an insult ? :w00t:or was it meaning any girl would look good with me?

The second sentence.

If only I was about 15 year's younger ;-)

Banned

DLM;5176860

The second sentence.If only I was about 15 year's younger ;-)

hehe, age is only a number as far as im concerned :thumbsup:

Banned

DangerGod;5176879

hehe, age is only a number as far as im concerned :thumbsup:

Seriously I am old and boring :-(

Banned

DLM;5176888

Seriously I am old and boring :-(

shaddup, your not boring

Banned

DangerGod;5176891

shaddup, your not boring

I sure am, I'm off to bed now.

Take care x x

Banned

DLM;5176934

I sure am, I'm off to bed now.Take care x x

See ya
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769261
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842
    3. IKEA are releasing a range of furniture for pets in the UK67
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564105

See more discussions