Groups

Screw the World cup for a moment - NBA free agency is getting good

Amare Stoudomire has agreed a deal with the knicks on monday, Dwayne Wade and Chrish Bosh are going to Miami together and now Carlos Boozer has reached a deal with the Bulls

Where do you bball fans (if im not the only one here) think Lebron is going?

PS. Can't wait to see Rose and Boozer playing together

18 Comments

im watching something about the anatomy of elephants

Original Poster

raptorcigs

im watching something about the anatomy of elephants

Smashing

^ lol.
    who's your team brah? I dont follow it but its quite enjoyable to watch. When does the season run/end was thinking about seeing a game in the US when we're there in about 2 months

Banned

Who are Jordan, Rodman, Barkley, Olajuwon, and Pippen playing for these day?

micoo

Smashing

na its not your missing nothing

LeBron also decides where he is off tomorrow as well.

I thought Dwayne Wade was already at Miami ?
    Stoudomire is a good player.
    Shame no NBA on Freeview. It's a great game to watch.

Original Poster

No idea how to multi quote here X) so this will do

numpty - im a lakers man myself but love the game more than any one team so im not too bothered about most stuff lol, season wont be back up and running till october im afraid

MC - lol, i actually have the same birthday as barkley

Paul - where u think lebron will go? id love to see him in chicago but thats really unlikely now that boozer is there, miami would be amazing but im thinking new york now

Mekon - wade was already there but he resigned and bosh is going with him, will be amazing lol, i pay to watch the nba on their site, only for the odd week though when theres a lot of big big games on

Banned

I never really liked Barkley. I'm so stuck in the 90s I tell ya.

Banned

tigerallstars

I'd rather be watching this....

I lke an awful lot, haha. Think id rather watch that myself.

Original Poster

Ray Allen is staying in Boston
    Looking forward to Lebrons decision tonight

basketball.....pfffttttt. BORING!

Original Poster

autolesbona

basketball.....pfffttttt. BORING!

why comment in the thread then?

micoo

No idea how to multi quote here X) so this will donumpty - im a lakers … No idea how to multi quote here X) so this will donumpty - im a lakers man myself but love the game more than any one team so im not too bothered about most stuff lol, season wont be back up and running till october im afraidMC - lol, i actually have the same birthday as barkleyPaul - where u think lebron will go? id love to see him in chicago but thats really unlikely now that boozer is there, miami would be amazing but im thinking new york nowMekon - wade was already there but he resigned and bosh is going with him, will be amazing lol, i pay to watch the nba on their site, only for the odd week though when theres a lot of big big games on

Nets for me I reckon, Jay Zed will pay him millions to be there.

I would like him go to Celtics, but it won't happen.

I have always liked football but over the years have found basketball much more entertaining to watch whenever I've caught a game (and it's not just the cheerleaders).
    Would love to see the NBA game at the O2 later this year but the prices are horrendous

So Lebron went to Miami, did himself out of a lifetime free beer that Cleveland were offering him!!

lol iverson
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions