EXPIRED

ScrewFix 10% Off Voucher ?

Hi All,

Does anyone have new 10% off voucher for ScrewFix?
Im looking to buy a new drill and Screwdriver set which is setting me back £140 and could really do with some discount codes.

I have searched this website and found a few but the last one ended two days ago

But it looks like these 10% off deals happen every two weeks or so.

Thank you for your time.

19 Comments

Should be in misc.

Moved to deal requests

Original Poster

emasu;3178610

Should be in misc.

The voucher or this topic? :P
Thanks Edi for moving, wasnt sure where to put it.. very on the ball

edi;3178616

Moved to deal requests

Or there

dewalt by any chance ?

I thought it finished on Friday as I had to order a drill by then but dont forget Quidco:thumbsup:

Will probably be another one soon, might even be 20%

What drill ya after?, there are a few other deals about.

Original Poster

Hi,

Im ater this set: ]DeWalt D217

Also a 90 pieace set containing drill bits and screw driver bits.

- Does anyone know when this offer ends?

Don`t forget to go through Quidco, it pays 7%.

owlass;3180395

Will probably be another one soon, might even be 20%

Oh do tell

Been looking at that Makita 3-batteries or Ryobi Li-Ion deal sitting @ 99 quid for a while. (Not a tradesman, just a DIYer in need of a new decent drill so it is a bit expansive...) Any advice on what is a better deal? Actually, I don't think I need a hammer-part of it. I have a corded hammer action Bosch. Are these light enough for mainly drilling/driving (and very ocasional hammer) ?

Missed out on a Makita lat time and then that Ryobi quickchange set you posted awhile ago. Still gutted about that...

20% (and quidco) would definitelly tip the balance on this one...

Original Poster

Abraxas;3184047

Oh do tell Been looking at that Makita 3-batteries or Ryobi Li-Ion … Oh do tell Been looking at that Makita 3-batteries or Ryobi Li-Ion deal sitting @ 99 quid for a while. (Not a tradesman, just a DIYer in need of a new decent drill so it is a bit expansive...) Any advice on what is a better deal? Actually, I don't think I need a hammer-part of it. I have a corded hammer action Bosch. Are these light enough for mainly drilling/driving (and very ocasional hammer) ? Missed out on a Makita lat time and then that Ryobi quickchange set you posted awhile ago. Still gutted about that... 20% (and quidco) would definitelly tip the balance on this one...

B&Q are selling Makita's for £99 drill, hammer and screw driver.
Im not a tradesman either, im an I.T guy lol.

But my mate who works in the trade says Makita's and Dewalts are the best u can get.

oh also keep ur battries in the house, never put them outside in a she/garage etc.. as the damp makes them go funny.

Abraxas;3184047

Oh do tell Been looking at that Makita 3-batteries or Ryobi Li-Ion … Oh do tell Been looking at that Makita 3-batteries or Ryobi Li-Ion deal sitting @ 99 quid for a while. (Not a tradesman, just a DIYer in need of a new decent drill so it is a bit expansive...) Any advice on what is a better deal? Actually, I don't think I need a hammer-part of it. I have a corded hammer action Bosch. Are these light enough for mainly drilling/driving (and very ocasional hammer) ? Missed out on a Makita lat time and then that Ryobi quickchange set you posted awhile ago. Still gutted about that... 20% (and quidco) would definitelly tip the balance on this one...

A mate (cats dog brothers uncle) said screwfix aint getting many sales from the 10% discounts,
and might be doing a 20% off £100 spend, don't know when though.

A few drill deals here,

METABO BST9.6 9.6V DRILL DRIVER 2 BATTERIES £49
]http//ww…T96

Makita 12v Drill Driver Tool Chest £74.79
]http//ww…864

Makita 12 volt Combi Drill / Torch with Free Quad Driver Set £79.99
]http//ww…002

Makita 6280DWPE 14.4v Drill Driver supplied with 2 x 1.3Ah NiCd Batteries £68.36
]http//ww…107

Dewalt 12v drill driver and torch kit with 2x 2.4Ah batt's £69.95
]http//ww…htm

Makita 18v combi £135 with the discount.......nice drill
]http//ww…ill

Tanchi

B&Q are selling Makita's for £99 drill, hammer and screw driver.

I saw that the other day but I think hose are 12V. still a decent deal..

Tanchi

Im not a tradesman either, im an I.T guy lol.

You ain't going to believe it but: So am I ! But most of my out of work time gets eaten up by the house renovation, though. I used to work in trade(s) when I was a student.

Tanchi

But my mate who works in the trade says Makita's and Dewalts are the best … But my mate who works in the trade says Makita's and Dewalts are the best u can get.

Except the Hilti, Hitachi, Milwaukee AEG... But you definitelly need to be charging other people for the work you do with them to be able to afford 'em.

Now lets practice: look concerned - suck in air through teeth - say a very big number-pause... hold it... "plus VAT!" LOL I knew I learned something being an apprentice.

By the way, there is also a very good AEG 18V (with lifetime guarantee) on sale in B&Q for 99. Not really good for me as it weighs a ton. ('scuse the pun.)

Tanchi

oh also keep ur battries in the house, never put them outside in a … oh also keep ur battries in the house, never put them outside in a she/garage etc.. as the damp makes them go funny

Cool. Never thought of that... Thanks for the tip.

owlass;3186899

A mate (cats dog brothers uncle) said screwfix aint getting many sales … A mate (cats dog brothers uncle) said screwfix aint getting many sales from the 10% discounts, and might be doing a 20% off £100 spend, don't know when though.

Damn. I might just have to wait for a while now... thatnks for the tip.

Thanks for highlighting the other deals too. Rep added. :thumbsup:

I am no expert, but that Screwfix Makita combi @ 99 still looks the best deal,providing that it is not to heavy. I am a bit concerned that batteries are NiCd rather than Ni-MH, though. I thought NiCds suffered badly from the "memory" effect.
Well, there are three of them to go through...

Abraxas;3188099

Damn. I might just have to wait for a while now... thatnks for the tip. … Damn. I might just have to wait for a while now... thatnks for the tip. Thanks for highlighting the other deals too. Rep added. :thumbsup:I am no expert, but that Screwfix Makita combi @ 99 still looks the best deal,providing that it is not to heavy. I am a bit concerned that batteries are NiCd rather than Ni-MH, though. I thought NiCds suffered badly from the "memory" effect. Well, there are three of them to go through...

The £99 18v Makita is good, but for the same price i'd go for the twin pack Tanchi mentioned in B&Q, i think it's a 14.4v combi and drill driver.

...or treat yourself to this for £135 :-D

]http//ww…ill

Tanchi;3186594

B&Q are selling Makita's for £99 drill, hammer and screw driver.Im not a … B&Q are selling Makita's for £99 drill, hammer and screw driver.Im not a tradesman either, im an I.T guy lol.But my mate who works in the trade says Makita's and Dewalts are the best u can get.oh also keep ur battries in the house, never put them outside in a she/garage etc.. as the damp makes them go funny.

12 volt not 18 volt at B & Q

owlass;3188220

...or treat yourself to this for £135 … ...or treat yourself to this for £135 :-D]http://www.screwfix.com/prods/30967/Power-Tools/Cordless-Drills/Makita-BHP452RFX-18V-Combi-Drill#

Now as far as drills go... that is one cool looking drill.

If that 20% off voucher materialises... it is mine! That'd make it £120 - the 8-odd quid quidco... right bargain!

Tanchi;3181095

Hi,Im ater this set: ]DeWalt D217Also a 90 pieace set containing drill … Hi,Im ater this set: ]DeWalt D217Also a 90 pieace set containing drill bits and screw driver bits.- Does anyone know when this offer ends?

That set is now £63 with the 10% off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
    2. Biscuit addiction1537
    3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
    4. Car park fine UKPC1212

See more discussions