Screwfix discount?

Posted 2nd Nov
Anyone have a code, coupon or trick for a percentage off a screwfix order? About to order £1,200 worth of bits and I’d like to save a few quid if possible.

Thanks all
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Go into your local stores and ask.

Screwfix dont seem to do regular vouchers any more but some managers are keen to get business nd will sort something - I was ordering a couple of hundred quid of plumbing stuff and the manager in my local branch offered me a plumbfix trade account which gave better prices on various stuff.
None of it is available in store though and all has to be delivered to either myself or to local store for collection, not sure if that will make any difference though?

I've only ever ordered the odd bit here and there and never anything more than a few hundred quid at a time
Edited by: "BadMF" 2nd Nov
BadMF02/11/2019 10:13

None of it is available in store though and all has to be delivered to …None of it is available in store though and all has to be delivered to either myself or to local store for collection, not sure if that will make any difference though?I've only ever ordered the odd bit here and there and never anything more than a few hundred quid at a time

Stores have daily and weekly targets.

If they need the sale the manager will bend over backwards to offer you a discount on that level of order. They can order everything in-store for delivery too.
i made a small purchase at Screwfix a few days ago and, along with my receipt was given a printed £10 off £100 spend voucher which is linked to my account.

Might be worth popping in-store and making a small purchase to see if the same happens for you.
A staggering 1.05% from topcashback... better than nothing I guess.
I don’t use those cash back sites.
What are you buying have you checked it's the cheapest prices.i have found if you go on there trade counter and buy something anything even a small item they give a receipt with a extra print out for money off etc for certain areas or codes you could try a few things and see if you get lucky and find a code you can use for your purchase.
E.g. buy something for 50-60p and go to the trade counter and see if they give you a voucher code.
I’m not eligible for a trade account.
OP - have you acted on any of the advice given so far?

Any luck?
Won’t be going in until tomorrow.
BadMF03/11/2019 09:13

I’m not eligible for a trade account.

You don't need be in trade to go on the trade counter I just went in I don't have a trade account either I just payed and gave my normal card. What are you buying most stuff you can usually get cheaper elsewhere online if its a large order I would try find the best prices online , most stuff is slightly cheaper at Toolstation usually aswell.
Managed to get 5% off, new order/managers discretion kinda thing. Better than nothing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants