Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Screwfix Glitch

Posted 1st Nov
Prices are differing between Chrome and IE

542FV - Erbauer EID18-Li / ECD18-Li-2 18V 2.0Ah Li-Ion EXT Brushless Cordless Twin Pack - £150 on IE but £125 on Chrome

Titan TTB350VAC 1300W 16Ltr Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner 240V - £35 on IE and under £30 on Chrome

Not sure what else is showing differently.
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Sorry, first item is £149.99 on chrome and Vac is £34.99 on chrome. Don't know why the disparity on your searches.
I see £149.99 on Chrome. Could it be an old version of the site in your browsing cache? I think you hold CTRL + F5 to get the latest page.
I have managed to buy the vac for 25 with a £5 off a £25 spend so I am leaving the cache alone and seeing if there are any other deals to be had 😜
Some websites show different prices if you come to their website through Google shopping results. They try to beat everyone else on those results and by clicking through you get the cheaper price.
jarica01/11/2019 14:10

I have managed to buy the vac for 25 with a £5 off a £25 spend so I am l …I have managed to buy the vac for 25 with a £5 off a £25 spend so I am leaving the cache alone and seeing if there are any other deals to be had 😜

Congratulations... You've found a real glitch as opposed to a misprice. Might be worth seeing if it is possible for others to download the site from a link from your page (the homepage), and get the same benefits.
8330r shows 125 on ie and 104 on Chrome !!!!
Not seeing any of these.
Worked out what it was. Chrome ex VAT IE Incl VAT there is a switch in top.rifjt of the screen. Sorry to have got hopes up for some. Just glad I did not continue buying!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants