Screwfix promotional code entry

Where do you type in the promotional code for Screwfix.com? Anyone?

4 Comments

Got a Promo Code? You will be asked to enter this on the 'Check Order' … Got a Promo Code? You will be asked to enter this on the 'Check Order' page before you confirm your order

That;s what the website says, anyway. But where this "check order" page could be is anyone's guess.

Original Poster

Thanks. I am rather cautious as the 'Check Order' page seems to be after I enter my card details and also the total price to be paid. Very strange!
I did not go any further and cancelled the order.

slevinnoname;8107224

Thanks. I am rather cautious as the 'Check Order' page seems to be after … Thanks. I am rather cautious as the 'Check Order' page seems to be after I enter my card details and also the total price to be paid. Very strange!I did not go any further and cancelled the order.

Ah, one of those ones. I can't stand sites that deal with promo codes like. Makes it all seem to unreliable. Give it a shot anyway, though - worst that can happen is you might have to phone them in the morning to cancel the order.

You put it in the special instructions box but the total doesn't show up on your confirmation on screen or on the email. It appears on the invoice though and it's always worked for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?2023
    2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
    4. love affairs1756

See more discussions