Found 30th Oct 2016
do all sd cards do the same thing, I want to buy this one INTEGRAL UltimaPro Class 10 microSD Memory Card - 16 GB

and don't know if it's suitable for my tablet, hudl,
all I need is extra memory for apps mainly
thanks in advance

7 Comments

in essence all microSD cards will work however the more expensive makes/ versions may have a faster read and write time although in this instance you probably wont notice the difference for what you are using it for

I have the cheapest integral 128 GB in my phone it's fine.

I would go for a good make try your local supermarket some times you can find them reduced I would first check asda reduced sections where they have all kinds of reduced things

Original Poster

scholesy27

in essence all microSD cards will work however the more expensive makes/ … in essence all microSD cards will work however the more expensive makes/ versions may have a faster read and write time although in this instance you probably wont notice the difference for what you are using it for

​thanks. that's all the reassurance I needed

unclejim27

​thanks. that's all the reassurance I needed

​i have always used "my memory" for USB and sd cards good prices and not fakes.

Also if using my memory it will display an option to view cards that are compatible with the device that you view the site on.

i have the hudl 2 got a Toshiba 32gb in works like a dream but the hudl handles any up to 128g
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera22
    2. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    3. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?54
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions