Groups
    EXPIRED

SD Card Help

Can anyone recommend a SD card, not SDHC. 2GB or 4GB (pref 4GB)

Is it possible to get a high speed SD card which isn't SDHC?

Thanks

3 Comments

Hi Paperclip
    Yes you can Still Get SD cards
    I use [url]www.7dayshop.com[/url] great thing is prices are VAT free because they are based in the channel islands

Not too sure whether you can get bigger than 2gb as just SD card though, SDHC I have seen them as high as 16GB probably even 32!

I got a SanDisk 2GB SD card in toysrus the other day. Was in there doing a bit of crimbo shopping and picked it up just as we was going to pay at the till for £6.00 I know it not the cheapest but not that far off. It was for our digi camera that won’t take sdhc and also tried in the laptops one with vista and one with win 7 worked ok using it as readyboost so it must be ok. This was in Manchester toysrus next to the tills but they had loads so would think it was nationwide if that helps.

Original Poster

ah yeh, sandisk 2gb are £5.99 on 7dayshop and £5 on play.com.

the SDHC cards have a "class" on them, don't think there's such a system on the SD cards...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat613
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492

See more discussions