SD Card Help - Nextbase Photo Frame - 250 file max ?

Can anyone help me ? Im trying to set up my mums Nextbase photo frame i got from Play last month in time for Chrimbo. Ive got about 600+ photos i want to add to the sd card atm (more to come in time) but it seems to stop at 250 files. I have tried 2 different cards, one sd and one sdhc, but both do the same... so i can only presume this is a limitation of sd cards at root level ? If this is the case will most photo frames be able to show pictures at folder levels ? ie one folder with kids phots, one folder with holidays snaps in, etc ?

Tried searching google but cant seem to find anything about limitations. Even better if someone who has the Nextbase frame can give me some advice ?

TIA :-)

2 Comments

Original Poster

DOH ok just sorted it... didnt realise the card came preformatted to FAT instead of NTFS !

My bad :-D

EDIT: Seems the Nextbase doesnt except NTFS so got over this prob by formatting to FAT32... just incase any1 else is having same probs ;-)

Sorry to rev this thread, but I've also bought my mother this photoframe from play. Is it SDHC compatible? Theres a good deal on Play for a 4gb SDHC card at the mo.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions