SD card in mp3 player

I just put in a 4GB SDHC sandisk card and my alba mp3 player froze. i take it out and it works as normal. why is this??

15 Comments

Perhaps your alba mp3 can't accept a 4gb card?

Original Poster

moob;6545295

Perhaps your alba mp3 can't accept a 4gb card?

thanks for the fast reply rep added. would it accept 1GB? Is this a common thing wiv mp3 players?

Most electronic goods will have a limit on what size of memory card capacity they can accept - so you will need to find out what the max card size your mp3 player can take.

You got it's model number etc?

Original Poster

moob;6545376

Most electronic goods will have a limit on what size of memory card … Most electronic goods will have a limit on what size of memory card capacity they can accept - so you will need to find out what the max card size your mp3 player can take.You got it's model number etc?

its MP31GD10

It probably won't like the newer SDHC cards, only the SD ones. They come in sizes up to 4Gb, but those can be hard to find now.

Had a look around, can't find anything on the maximum card size for that one mate - sorry.

Did read ]this - saying a similar model takes a 2gb card.

Pantaloonie;6545535

It probably won't like the newer SDHC cards, only the SD ones. They come … It probably won't like the newer SDHC cards, only the SD ones. They come in sizes up to 4Gb, but those can be hard to find now.

Yeah, this could be the exact reason - good post.

Its an ALBA theres nothing really more to it :P

Original Poster

Pantaloonie;6545535

It probably won't like the newer SDHC cards, only the SD ones. They come … It probably won't like the newer SDHC cards, only the SD ones. They come in sizes up to 4Gb, but those can be hard to find now.

thanks rep added

Original Poster

i got a 1GB microsd. does any1 know where ican get a cheap adapter

Sorry dude - I don't - maybe try 7 day shop - or maybe just get a 1gb sd card from them?

dealslover;6545725

i got a 1GB microsd. does any1 know where ican get a cheap adapter

i'll send you one if you like??

Original Poster

nma50n;6546356

i'll send you one if you like??

that would be geat! but how im new to this?

dealslover;6545721

thanks rep added

Thanks, but I never got the rep :?

Original Poster

Pantaloonie;6563262

Thanks, but I never got the rep :?

My fault i accidnentally gave it to someone else sorry :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    3. Ebid over Ebay22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999

See more discussions