Expired

SD Cards, where's the best deal today?

19 replies
Found 4th Jan 2007
I know I could probably search but I guess the best deals change rapidly. I want an SD card to load Tomtom6 on for my MDA vario. Where's the best deals? Amazon looks reasonable, under £6 for a 1meg.

20 Comments

MickKnipfler

under £6 for a 1meg.

it wont be 1 meg

mymemory.co.uk do some good deals now and again

try amazon but only good for items over £15 i think it is for the free p&p or play mite have some with free p&p

scooter

£15.99 for 2gb on [url]www.BigPockets.co.uk[/url]

BritJamez

£15.99 for 2gb on ]www.BigPockets.co.uk

You should put that in as a HOT DEAL...include postage charge in the price.

]ebuyer.com normally prety good

currychops

You should put that in as a HOT DEAL...include postage charge in the … You should put that in as a HOT DEAL...include postage charge in the price.

I've no idea how to do these things - how to insert all the links and stuff, hehe

I should hunt for a tutorial

EDITED TO ADD: THEY ARE SOLD OUT NOW.
Sorry.

BritJamez

I've no idea how to do these things - how to insert all the links and … I've no idea how to do these things - how to insert all the links and stuff, heheI should hunt for a tutorial :/EDITED TO ADD: THEY ARE SOLD OUT NOW.Sorry.

Someone has put the 1 gb version as a HOT DEAL..so I've advised about the 2GB model..may come back into stock!

I bought a 2gb for £17.99 from play.com

ebuyer have a 2gb in stock for £16.73 delivered

intenso100

ebuyer have a 2gb in stock for £16.73 delivered

Post it as a HOT DEAL..I'm sure there will be interest.

if its for an mda vario, its a micro sd card you need, not a standard sd. just pointing this out as you dont want to buy a card and realise its no use to you :thumbsup:

Try
]http//sv…009
or]
http://sv…262
if you want MicroSD

I couldn't beat the delivered price for a 2GB SD card anywhere, provided you use the HUKD discount. It's £16.67

Good point mickyc1!

Also, for using Tomtom - well remember to get a fast card, so that maps and routes can be displayed and planned better :thumbsup:

dvd.co.uk/pro…2GB

£16.98 for a 2gb Kingston inclusive of delivery.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, It looks like I need a fast mini SD card then? I was told you really need a bigger card for European maps

iv just got an email from amazon saying the have 1gb SD cards stating from £10...didnt read it but im sure if you have alook ?

Original Poster

It's a mini SD card I need. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions