Found 25th Jan 2010
I've got a SE C905 lying around, it's only a few months old since it was a replacement for a C902, but I've just upgraded and got a Satio, I was looking at recycling websites and found I can get about £65 for it. Do you think I could get more for it on ebay? Or on here maybe? Has anyone sold a used one of these before?
Cheers.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

I can offer £75, is it boxed?

You will defiantly be able to get more for it on ebay. I sold mine here for £110 delivered.

I'm thinking of getting a Satio and im just wondering what you think of it after going from a c905?

Blimey... I had to double check this wasn't my post then as I'm in exactly the same position. Have my c905 and looking at Satio.

One thing I will say about recycling is that you can get a few extra bob if you go via Quidco. Not a lot, but at least it's a cert.

Ebay or something on those lines should get you more. I'm always worried no-one will bid and I end up with £2.48 though... I think the word is paranoid!

Must be that we are all genius' lol as I have C905 and was in shop today looking at Satio - have just come online to order it now !!! Was wondering what to do with the 905 :-) !

Original Poster

The Satio is a good phone, it takes a bit to get used to though to be honest, I wish that you could change the size of the keypads you're typing texts and such with but other than that it's pretty solid. Amazing camera on it to.
Took me a while to find applications and stuff for it, search "GetJar" for a decent website, but rather than search "satio apps" try "Symbian S60 apps" you'll find a lot more.

Thanks for the offer but I'll see if I can get £90+ at CEX, then try ebay I guess.

£65.00 that's abit tight Christ I got £105.00 for my old nokia n85 last week

(((ROBBO)));7657642

£65.00 that's abit tight Christ I got £105.00 for my old nokia n85 last w … £65.00 that's abit tight Christ I got £105.00 for my old nokia n85 last week

I nearly sent them a N73 a while ago but the joystck was a bit hit & miss. They were offering £80 at the time but £10 if it had a fault. Didn't risk it. £10. Bloomin' ridiculous for a small fault.

ThunderBolt;7657677

I nearly sent them a N73 a while ago but the joystck was a bit hit & … I nearly sent them a N73 a while ago but the joystck was a bit hit & miss. They were offering £80 at the time but £10 if it had a fault. Didn't risk it. £10. Bloomin' ridiculous for a small fault.

there was abit on on mine coming loose so I super glued the ****** got away with it as well got my cheq today

Original Poster

Got £93 for it. =)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers23
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    4. Best/cheapest music service66

See more discussions