Groups

Sea Barn Farm in Dorset (camping advice).....

.....anyone stayed there? Looks nice on website. My first camping holiday in YEARS so advice wanted please.

7 Comments

Banned

Try West Dorset Leisure Holidays [url]www.wdlh.co.uk[/url]
    For peace and quiet on the beach try Golden Cap Seatown
    For pool bar etc try Highlands end.
    Well woth it.
    Nr Bridport Dorset

Original Poster

Just had a look...Highlands looks good. Going with 19, 16 and 11 year old so need a pool. Have you been...what did you think?

Banned

scabbers;5873376

Just had a look...Highlands looks good. Going with 19, 16 and 11 year old … Just had a look...Highlands looks good. Going with 19, 16 and 11 year old so need a pool. Have you been...what did you think?

I worked as the Manager of Golden Cap for a few years.
    They are good 5* clean tidy and a reasonable price the pool at Highlands End is good and bar resturant good as well also a good base to look around.
    Fond memories :thumbsup::):santa:
    Dont camp in extra camping area at Golden Cap during summer its a bit out on side of hill. its ok if you want space but can be bit of walk to loos etc.

Original Poster

Thank you. My youngest (11) wants to go near the sea, so do I to be honest as I haven't had a holiday for over 5 years and used to love my seaside holidays on the Isle of Wight as a kid. I'm surprised (but very pleased!) my older 2 want to come that's why I wanted a pool.

Banned

The other I would say is good Merley Court (old bird gardens just outside pool):thumbsup::santa:

Banned

scabbers;5873486

Thank you. My youngest (11) wants to go near the sea, so do I to be … Thank you. My youngest (11) wants to go near the sea, so do I to be honest as I haven't had a holiday for over 5 years and used to love my seaside holidays on the Isle of Wight as a kid. I'm surprised (but very pleased!) my older 2 want to come that's why I wanted a pool.

Golden cap is on beach and the sea fishing is excellent, many a day and night spent fishing, Highlands end you need to go into Bridport lovely beaches.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

Very interested in Highlands and have requested a brochure. Thanks for your advice...rep left :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions