Sea Fishing Kits

    Hi Does anyone know what those sea fishing kits are called that are a handheld plastic line holder and thick nylon line (usually bright orange), have attached a weight and hook.

    I used to have many of these as a kid, we are going to Scotland soon with friends and family so would like to have a few of these handy to get the kids into fishing.

    I can't find anything remotely like them online so they must be called something else.



    Hand line reel?

    Crabbing line.

    As above hand lines or crab lines is what your after.

    Original Poster

    WOW thanks guys, I spent over an hour looking on the internet last night typing in loads of things.


    anyone know any good deals for them?
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?45
      2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations etc!711
      3. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11

      See more discussions