Found 7th Oct 2009
Hey

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place for me to do sea fishing that will rent me all the stuff and basically give me a complete package, wouldnt mind accomodation in the area too if possible.

Would love to do this!

Rep added for help

Cheers

Chralph

1. Misc
  2. Fishing
13 Comments

Original Poster

I mean like on a boat, deep sea, I didnt mention that!

anywhere in the UK?... or an area in particular?

Banned

Alaska

Banned

have you heard of google?

Original Poster

dimebars;6503588

have you heard of google?

yes I have sarccy.. I ws wondering if anyone could recomend a place, if you have nothing of interest to say dont say anything at all.

Original Poster

Narfette;6503508

anywhere in the UK?... or an area in particular?

In the UK really, am in London just for info

Wales/Anglesea - loads of places

Ideally you want somewhere coastal.

iNSOMANiAC;6503984

Ideally you want somewhere coastal.

With a harbour.

With some fishing boats

That do fishing trips

now were on a roll

Cornwalls a great place for fishing. Ive been on a couple of trips that left from Padstow harbour. Not sure theres much to see on the internet, these are the kind of guys that just rock up in their boats and take you out.

ideally you will want to get to the south coast, weymouth or dover would be great places to start, i wouldnt bother heading to wales as the fishing has been poor here for the past few years.

Banned

I went on a fishing trip but I think you just turn up and say I want to go fishing please, they give you rod, bait everything. You get to keep the fish you catch.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564063
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25113
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1222
    4. Leicester sack their manager!710

See more discussions